Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,801 through 13,815 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #321122
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    interesting. what do you want for it?

    aquosduel hydranoid.

    #321120
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    2001 actually

    We are the knight who say kni!(Spelling on kni/ni/knee/nee/ne?)Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!!!I fart in you general direction!That movie was awesome, and it had like 2000 epic phrases!

    #321119
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    crap not again

    #321114
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a, shih tzu, English Bulldog, and a cockatiel!!!

    #321107
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gogira

    #321099
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I confirm losing to sooners

    #321096
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yet it is, yet it is.

    #321092
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, yes. Dang. I HATE POISON STING ONLINE!

    #321085
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have the card. Poison Sting is cheap online, do you HAVE to play it?

    #321080
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Godzila! ;D

    #321078
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darkness/coldness

    Darkness is correct. Another win for you.

    #320958
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Coming Soon: Epsilon Ingram!

    #321077
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No air can be smelt.And it doesn't end life.It's either death or Carbon Monoxide.

    #321074
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK, Ability activate, SHaddow Vortex. You know what it does.Me: 910You: 730Counter?

    #321073
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a subterra shadow vulcan 550gs.I can also send his character card free with him if we trade

Viewing 15 posts - 13,801 through 13,815 (of 45,228 total)