Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,606 through 13,620 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #321850
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok. (Dang)

    #321848
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I accept your challenge. GC set! Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Ventus Dragonoid 300G on my gate.

    #321836
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the devil wears pradaboys like girlssilversteinall time low

    #321825
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YAY, weekend, now I can quit homework ad get drawing ;D Expect my vulcan and hades to up soon ;DEDIT- Cant find my vulcan, but found my old Zephyr Monarus picture, I am currently working on that!

    #321819
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    EPIC WIN ON THAT HYDRANOIDSadly I am fail at editing them so if I did one it would look like a ball of crap.

    #321817
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Collection

    #321815
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    STOPENTRY TIMEgamaaltar003.jpgmosketo005.jpgsonichelios002.jpgtorterra004.jpghttp://img88.imageshack.us/img88/1254/ursaclaw001.jpgUrsa claw is a link because of it being massive.

    #321801
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dragonoid!!! ;D ;D ;D

    #321757
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    SN empty pleasez?

    #321753
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Man, I don't have any kirby games. But I want Kirby SuperStar Ultra for the Nintendo DS so bad. :'(

    #321221
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ^quoted for truth

    #321220
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    sure l8r :'(

    #282884
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set! bakugan brawl! SUBTERRA ELFIN STAND 700 g's ON MY CARD!

    #282914
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    O_e must have either that or a verias :'(

    #283326
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Oh, I justed wanted to say this, but forgot, I think sooners should be the dominant darkus attribute leader, hes way more active then shonenboy, has great strategy's, Heck, I cant even beat him, and I feel would support the role better since darkus is one of the most popular attributes, and I feel as if Shones is only on, when you are, or theres a tourney. I know Shonenboy is your freind, but please take this into consideration!

    Thanks dude, and I agree. XD

    Sooners do you have a full darkus team?

Viewing 15 posts - 13,606 through 13,620 (of 45,228 total)