Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,621 through 13,635 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #283348
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ultraman used to scare me with all the big monsters and stuff. It was really creepy.Godzilla.

    #320616
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OTGD?I'm terribly lost.

    #313982
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    There was never a Aquos Pyro Dragonoid. >:( It's a Fake ok. I was just giving suggestion on what it could be. Gosh! >:(

    #321239
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YES!!! he may act like a but head some times, but his cool =)

    #321240
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pokemonhater

    #321249
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well first if you make a second account you shouldn't have named it the same thing as yours because that makes people think it is just you with another account. second there is no way to prove what really happened.

    yea u should have made a different name....=/

    #321252
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I almost feel sorry, but I'm in a angry mood right now.

    #321739
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my nan and aunt live way too far away to cover by foot or car in 1 night, so every year my nan sends me down a goodie bag.

    lol

    #321738
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm sorry if this is a stupid move, but for some reason I can't think of what Bakugan this is. Or what SpTr it is, of course.[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/19/!BdjZ7l!Bmk~$(KGrHqMH-C0ErfzVgjSNBK5cVdS5DQ~~_35.JPG[/img]

    It shows pyrus on the bakugan. It just might be like the Special Attack color swap or something.

    #321737
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wrong attribute

    #321734
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you know you wanna 😀

    #321733
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have a short temper z :- someone told a secret, they went to the hospital to get their jaw fixed 8)

    #321732
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I say, go for it. It's your chose.

    #321731
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's cool, sense I like pokemon.

    #321728
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No tie.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,621 through 13,635 (of 45,228 total)