Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,591 through 13,605 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #321895
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That is all I needed you to do! I refuse to counter.Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan STand! Darkus Mega Brontes 660G on your gate.

    #321890
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Mkay. But I will watch.

    #321886
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC open, Hades! I think you know what it does. But I use Darkus Tripod Epsilon to change to Pyrus!Me: 640+210x2=1060GYou: 680+150=830GCounter?

    #321885
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    1: the card is at my dad's2: my appolinor is legit, not a misprint

    #321884
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Official rules, no imports, floating decks. Gate set.

    There is no way to prove someone used a floating deck.

    #321879
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hades is on MY gate.

    #321878
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Look. The U.S. release for stores is 760G. It can only be a misprint, but I doubt that as well.

    #321874
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    stay out of the brawl meta, i did >:(

    #321873
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice.

    #321871
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl! darkus appolinor 830 g's stand(its very much legit, bought it in stores)700+830=1530gc open! verias(i have the card but don't remember the g's cause its at my dad's :-[)

    I highly doubth you bought that appolinor in a store.

    #321869
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl! Bakugan STand! Darkus Turbine Hades 640G on my gate.

    #321867
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl! darkus appolinor 830 g's stand(its very much legit, bought it in stores)700+830=1530gc open! verias(i have the card but don't remember the g's cause its at my dad's :-[)

    #321865
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC set, who goes first?

    #321863
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i demand a rematch davey >:( lol

    #321860
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl! subterra shadow vulcan stand on your card 670 g's

Viewing 15 posts - 13,591 through 13,605 (of 45,228 total)