Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,576 through 13,590 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #321950
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What class is this for?

    #321946
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK. I forgot, and I have Aquos Elico, stupid me. Anyway, Ability Activate, Julie's Throw. You must switch Elico with another Bakugan in your unused pile, and Elico goes to your used pile.

    #321939
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You mean PYRUS Elico, right?

    #321935
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Don't do candy kids! LOL, thats what your school supports!

    LOL. So yeah, we pretty much gave two bags of candy to kids DX.I could've ate them and got suger rush DX.

    LOL. I honestly never eat all my candy, only like the almond joys, reeses, and gummy based candies, I hate like m and m's, and like other chocolates!

    #321930
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    At Mt. Rushmore, be sure to visit Wind Caverns and have the tour. It's really fun.

    #321927
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Excellent!!! Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan STand! Darkus Steel COre Moskeeto 740G on my gate! GC open, Green Drain! Bakugan with a green ability card in their used pile at the start of the battle lose 150G.Me: 740+120=860GYou: 730+0-150=580GCounter?

    #321925
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darkus Bee Striker pwns all, what eBay seller is selling it?

    "choiq" Ignore the quotes, also, they are a great seller, great color variations, I am about to win, well, let me not say it cause maybe someone will snatch it ;D

    #321924
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lux

    #321920
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Don't do candy kids! LOL, thats what your school supports!

    #321915
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nah, Just need card color. But you are at 950G because you accidentaly added 170. Anyways, no counter, but things may get rough here. GC set!

    #321914
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    The first Bakugan is Haos Hyper Dragonoid right? If so, then thats the second best one.

    I have it but its g-power is just 450g...I don't know if it is good or not.And DARKUS NAGA...which should I choose, white or this DARKUS? It is EPIC!But the phototaking is not very good...Ventus Naga is saying: why I'm not in your list?!

    Wait, if you have a ventus Naga, how much/what bakugan do you want?Also, some more colors, [img]http://i.ebayimg.com/11/!Bdsdveg!mk~$(KGrHqIOKkYEq4Did7j6BK6EqsDqHQ~~_12.JPG[/img][img]http://i.ebayimg.com/11/!Bdsdo2!!2k~$(KGrHqEOKiMEq3+5MUUoBK6EqPNFgg~~_12.JPG[/img]

    #321911
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Now this thing would be super good online, and super cheap, LOL

    #321903
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What color is the gate?

    #321901
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    25

    #321898
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    me

Viewing 15 posts - 13,576 through 13,590 (of 45,228 total)