Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,561 through 13,575 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #321993
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I hate that green head. Anybody have an idea as to when these babies are comin out?

    I dont think they are, the seller is from China, so I think this will be the only way to get them!

    #321991
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes, you do.

    #321987
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My school is retarded to they only let the little kids have a halloween party but they cant have any suger everything has to be suger free and the party is only 20 min instead of have the day like it was when I was in elementry school

    #321970
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So, I win that Battle? Anyway, GC set! Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan STand! Darkus Mega Brontes 660G on my gate.

    #321983
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm surprised nobody posted teh epicness that is Darkus Clayf 640g:[IMG]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=160373433678[/img]

    I am surprised you didnt see that I posted it, and I think he looks like an alien 😀

    #321976
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    XDSoyea, how does I solve? I've watched the lesson a few times, and it makes little sense to me...edit: So far i have...|DvB

    #321972
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Math, mah worst one ever.

    Like specific class?

    Algebra 1 Saxon Math 3rd Edition Lesson 93 problem 1How's that for specific? XD

    2450cm was the total distance...I think...1050 was the the trip to the farm.

    I dunno how to get those though ;-;

    LOL, K, I was just wonderin' cause I am in Algebra 2 Honors, and was like, is this for real, LOL

    #321969
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Exactly then.

    #321966
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Math, mah worst one ever.

    Like specific class?

    Algebra 1 Saxon Math 3rd Edition Lesson 93 problem 1How's that for specific? XD

    2450cm was the total distance...I think...1050 was the the trip to the farm.

    I dunno how to get those though ;-;

    #321963
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    serp

    #321961
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, Ability Activate, Shadow Vortex. You lose your Gate boost. Now I play Copper Launcher, I get 100 doubled because Magma Fields is copper.Me: 840+100x2=1040You: 1000Counter?

    #321960
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Post your bakugan that you won on online, and the price!What, Well I just won something, a ventus sirenoid for $3.08, I am so happy, heres a pic, [img]http://i.ebayimg.com/04/!B,Pug4wCGk~$(KGrHgoH-EMEjlLlwLjKBKqon7zGgQ~~_12.JPG[/img]

    #321954
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Math, mah worst one ever.

    Like specific class?

    #321952
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Math, mah worst one ever.

    #321951
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan STand! Darkus Core Steel Moskeeto 740G on your gate.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,561 through 13,575 (of 45,228 total)