Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,546 through 13,560 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #322139
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    IS SO RETARDED.I go to a private chatolic school(Even though Im not Catholic).Every year they made us donate two bags of Halloween candy for the party.This year, they made us donate it, BUT, WE'RE NOT HAVING TEH STUPID PARTY Beacuse "Dressing up as a monster is evil," and they let us do it the past years.It doesnt stop there.We donated candy for Frikken party FOR THE LITTLE KIDS(Pre-K to 2nd).Then, we also had to work our butt off for the WHOLE FRIKKEN MORNING.Then all we got was a stupid PIECE(Literally) of candy.Gawd them cheapskates.

    lol now i understand y they have school shootings lol.....those cheap basterds! >:)

    #322130
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darkwind gets to use the card, that's that. There's two different versions of it, the one from set A and one from B. Now, carry on with the brawl, if you will.

    All i saw is BLUE cirlce of fire so it must be a imprint and how do i know you have the imprint version,excatly i dont

    What's the numbering on the bottom of yours?EDIT: I asked esk, and he told me what I'm trying to tell you. He's seen both, but his is only from set B.

    #322121
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey, just to clear it up… The red is from A set, blue is from B set.

    #322119
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, I'd say it counts. You wouldn't want him using a different ability that could mess you up, hmmmm?

    #322111
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm pretty sure it comes in both. I've seen pictures of it in blue, but both of mine are Red.

    #322076
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Homeschool...you know you want to.

    Jooooiiiin ussssssss

    Yeah, people at school are always like that, all they think about is over-rated songs and wrestling, One of my friends bought the news paper, we look at the top-10 songs, all I see is a bunch of over-rated ones.

    One of the reasons why I left school for home school.By the way, Sooners, what are you using for homeschool? I'm doing Sonlight.

    #322061
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    aRedHerring

    #322060
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    notify me when there are subterra verias on ebay, i'll do almost anything for one in my attribute :'(

    #322052
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Page 10 Aura discussion, I only read up to page 12 so far, just so much massive and insightful discussion here.If Aura's are based on elements then mine is cold, like Ice, that would mean my element is ice.I think i'll try the hand thing again, and see if i get another cold sensation (that discribes it well, a cold sensation.)

    #322035
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    awesome, must go to the lavatory, plz hold

    #322029
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    warp star! fireball kirby ;D

    #322008
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, I guess it is because some strategies work better than others.

    #322004
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #322003
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Good Game to you sir.

    #321997
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC open, Dusk.Me: 660+140=800You: 730+20=750Counter?

Viewing 15 posts - 13,546 through 13,560 (of 45,228 total)