Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,531 through 13,545 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #322187
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Teacher: “You wanna know your mark, censored-really-smart-student-in-Pax's-class?”Me: "IT'S OVER 9000."


    Teacher: "What is the most important character in this story?"Me: "Mudkipz"


    Teacher: "On the count of three, everyone start singing the same song in unison." (No song was given and we had to improvise)"1...""2...""3...""MAILA-HEE! MAILA-HOO! MAILA-HAA! MAILA-HA-HA!...(continue Numa Numa Song)"It's odd 'cuz we all started at the same time and everyone knew the tune.

    #322186
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ive been in public school for 12 years lol I couldnt take those morons anymore they smacked girls on there butts and would flash each other have farting contests complain if the teacher was giving notes got mad when the teacher gave them a warning for doing something that they should have gotten written up for so yea -_-

    #322185
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can't help but agree. That and my 4th grade teacher was all about first impressions.

    #322184
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    High school bad people are much worse than elementary school bad people.(I use bad people for lack of an appropriate word)In Florida, a couple of punks set fire to a 15-year old because he "snitched" on them.Yeah. The world is a scary place.And sometimes your class can suck. Ever since I was in Grade 1, every single class that I've been in was the loudest and most disruptive.

    #322183
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Dangit I just lost.And getting the weirdest result ever in an algebra equation the other day... I got 1/0=4

    #322180
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Religiously Incorrect comments: 10+Politically Incorrect comments: 15+Laughs: d245777abca64ece2d5d7ca0d19fddb6.pngCatholic Schools don't always have Catholic people. Just to tell you. xPRequisitioning candy is a nice thing to do. It gives the kids the thought that "there are selfless people out there who would donate candy to them".This reminds me of the time they requisitioned pens. That day, I bought 5 packs of pens to give to schools. Why couldn't they buy their own pens?! Angry, angry. >_>But yeah. There's one thing I don't get. What's the point of trick-or-treating if all the candy is just given to them...?

    #322179
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    While Homeschooling lets you learn more, it renders you completely inaware of the outside world.Facing those stupids and idiots by yourself early on is much better than encountering them later on in life, at which point you'll be confused.Homeschooling, I think, only works for those that are either very rich or have their entire lives planned out for them.

    Yeah, I agree, but I've had my fair share of those idiots. I started Homeschool at 7th grade, where I was sick of them...

    #322102
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    While Homeschooling lets you learn more, it renders you completely inaware of the outside world.Facing those stupids and idiots by yourself early on is much better than encountering them later on in life, at which point you'll be confused.Homeschooling, I think, only works for those that are either very rich or have their entire lives planned out for them.

    #322104
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    alt brontes dont like clowns

    #322134
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok, Ill keep my team and wait for the tourney to start.

    #322142
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ive had immature people that have done the same I got sick of it and now im homed schooled fir my last year Im glad i got sick of those morons at my school

    #322165
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    moskeeto: hate bugsabis omega: no snakeys in my housey :-[

    #322169
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    verias

    #322159
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Im against it.

    #322144
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ask and ye shall receive.http://www.toywiz.com/bkgcircleof.html

Viewing 15 posts - 13,531 through 13,545 (of 45,228 total)