Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,516 through 13,530 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #322258
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS 😀 😀 so my party went really well , didnt get that drunk unlike some of my friends puking everywhere :Li got really dressed up this year, as i wont be able to do anything today as im working grrhere ii am : P281009_1851.jpgbit smudged, i was rushing :Llooks better smudged 😛 and my chin is still stained! ive got to go to work in 3 hours! with fake blood everywhere!!!

    #322256
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Doom

    #322255
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know the answer, A window was open so a bee came in and landed on the only real flower in the room!Here's another riddleWhat is one thing that all wise menregardless of their religion or politicsagree is between heaven and earth?

    #322251
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I need help with scanning, I am so confuzzled!!!

    #322254
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I really dont like any of the new bakugan in the B3's other than Verias, but I enjoy gettin' all the old bakugan from the series'!

    #322253
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    10/30/09- I got a ventus triad El conder today, and also got a ventus sirenoid off ebay!!!

    #322252
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Capitalized on the $5 Trap sale at Walmart. Got a Ventus Triad El Condor (my first Ventus Trap) that changes to Pyrus, Haos, and Darkus.

    ^ I did and got the same thing!

    #322218
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hold on, lemme find it and PRTSCRN it.EDIT: bakusheild.pngSorry it's a bit out of scale, something odd happened to my computer screen and now it looks funny XD

    #322201
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Back to main topic:Looks are not a good reason to reject someone, but in my mind, this is the order you should be looking for:Health > Personality > Brains > LooksHygiene is actually pretty important. I don't want to be surrounded by a person surrounded by flies and smells like tar for my entire life. You can try to get them to change, but I'm just saying; hygiene is very important. In fact, it is more a matter of dignity.

    #322197
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    While Homeschooling lets you learn more, it renders you completely inaware of the outside world.Facing those stupids and idiots by yourself early on is much better than encountering them later on in life, at which point you'll be confused.Homeschooling, I think, only works for those that are either very rich or have their entire lives planned out for them.

    Yeah, I agree, but I've had my fair share of those idiots. I started Homeschool at 7th grade, where I was sick of them...

    This^ One idiot (An idiot who has NO common sense, and I think he even got transferred to my school because he was bad) stole my shirt and deoderant (I think, since he has been stealing a lot). I also hate that during the 4 minutes to get to class, the halls are filled with annoying people who run and crash into people (The same idiot crashed into me today)

    I know how that is we have 5 min to get to class and theres morons standing around talking and I hnad people walk infront of me go so slow and thenm stop right in front of you to talk to someonethis fat girl did it to me once and I was mad so I just shoved past her and she said watch it Isaid well have enough sense to not stop in front of people wide load.XD

    #322196
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    (In Math)Friend: *doing a question on the board* "Uhhhh. How do you pronounce this letter?" Me: "That's a 4..."

    #322194
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Random Niner: “Hey sir can I like have an extra day to do my project because I was sick.”Teacher: "No. Welcome to High School."

    #322192
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    *dances in closed thread*

    Nowai pax is an invisimod?Anyways gonna do one of Chan now.

    #322191
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    *dances in closed thread*

    #322189
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Mudkipz was the best.NEXT ONE HAD BETTER BE TOUHOU BASED OR IT FAILS.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,516 through 13,530 (of 45,228 total)