Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,471 through 13,485 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #322426
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    omj u have a grandson wth

    #322436
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The problem: It's a catholic school. You MUST change schools, NO EXCEPTIONS.

    #322435
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jkemily/ashley

    #322433
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    top three:LuxSNHS

    #322430
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan Anime DOES come from Japan (Obviously) Maybe it is censored?

    The S1 anime is, but not the NV anime. The NV anime was never aired in Japan.

    #322429
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    it comes on again at 4 this afternoon it was awesome they got some great evedince i cant wait for ghost hunters live

    #322425
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i hate twilight, but i made a comprimze with me sister. i want to be a vampire, but i want to look awesome(my sis helps with the finishing touches, and she worships twilight)

    #322423
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    When I was in 9th grade in home ecinomics class we were in kicthen groups of 4 and my groupd are kitchen run out of suger so mrs henry -I think shes a man0_0-got some from the group next to us well a kid in there group zak filled there suger can with salt and she didnt know then the next day our cake is flat and she said she didnt know how then went back in the kitchen and tasted there suger and it was slat she got so mad

    #322421
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Is that pic to burn in ur sig? XDD

    #322419
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You aksed for this on MSN..So yeah..Gate card set. im younger so i go first. Bakugan brawl, bakugan stand! Haos Mega nemus 720gs on your card

    Alright Em, BB, Haos Nemus 670g stand on your card.

    GUYS. DO..YOU..MIND THIS IS A BRAWL TOPIC. NOT A WICH ATTRIBUTE IS BEST TOPIC. AND ME AND MY PARTNER WILL KICK YOU ASS THING!!!

    No cussing Em >:0

    #322417
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i'm going as a vampire(edward)

    #322413
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i don't want to battle, but i thought u thought darkus was the most epic

    It's called "mind change", I made a kick-butt awesome Haos strat, so gonna test it out.

    #322411
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh wait sorry i messed up thought it was a avatar lemme make a banner real fast sorry again

    #322409
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hey darkus hades here it isnz3ais.jpg

    #322407
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I took a few pcitures last night past 12 and I got wierd orbs one in my room it was flying fast cause it has a pattern following it it wasntl ight reflecting or a bug casue I took a dozen more and didnt get it again then I went outside and I took one I got one with one orb and then took a few more but nothing but another one outside there was a ton of orbs in the picture.

    o.0 show it... show it.....

    I will in a bit I have to find the cable to hook my camara to my computer lol

Viewing 15 posts - 13,471 through 13,485 (of 45,228 total)