Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,486 through 13,500 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #322402
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Heal BarricadeB-12J-9

    #322401
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how do u pronounce fsjals

    Eff-ess-jay-ay-el-essAnd mah GaoGaiGar fsjal:gaogaigarfsjal.png

    #322395
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My friend played the mosquito noise behind the teacher and there was no response.

    #322391
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I took a few pcitures last night past 12 and I got wierd orbs one in my room it was flying fast cause it has a pattern following it it wasntl ight reflecting or a bug casue I took a dozen more and didnt get it again then I went outside and I took one I got one with one orb and then took a few more but nothing but another one outside there was a ton of orbs in the picture.

    #322365
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    okay darkus dual hydranoid 650 g lets go

    #322361
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yeah but i made this a long time ago before there was a links section so

    #322359
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ball form or creature form

    #322354
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    they have the latest guns like m12 fully loaded with air grenades or specially made bullets for the m12. The m12 has shock back so you dont go flying when your use it so it is the perfect gun. plus they are really fun i advise you if you dont like horror movies never get games like dat because they have really good graphics with guts and it is really gruesome. but then again m12.

    #322353
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my first game was mortal combat: deadly alliance rated M and i was only 3, and didn't pay(my dad's friend gave it to me, with a gameboy advance, then it changed my world)

    #322349
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    jeldon

    Will jeldon every be made along with the others like that buuny one

    wantu?

    #322345
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    jeldon

    #322341
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i know that, why do you think i need one :'(

    #322337
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I believe this should be in some Links section, no?

    #322334
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's meaaaaaaan. xPTeacher: Why are you here, Mike?Me: Can I haz marks?Teacher: And what do I get in return?Me: I made you a cookie.Teacher: Oooooh.Me: But I ated it.

    #322319
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my fat teacher was writing on the board and her arm fat was jiggiling and i blurted out ” Jello ” and ” blubber ” then everyone started laughing and the teacher looked at me confused.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,486 through 13,500 (of 45,228 total)