Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,456 through 13,470 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #322475
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Kinda undecided. I can always talk to ya on MSN...Unless you leave that too, then DON'T LEAVE.

    First,I SAID IM NOT LEAVING, it's just a question.Don't take this literally.

    I know, I was speaking as if you were leaving >_>

    #322473
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Kinda undecided. I can always talk to ya on MSN…Unless you leave that too, then DON'T LEAVE.

    #322470
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This is well known, I have one I got just for playing the BVG two days early…Oh my god you're late.

    #322462
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Haos, no exceptions (except for the occasional Darkus).

    #322460
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Best B3 ever= Atmos, NO EXCEPTIONS.Now I want a Haos Atmos.

    Is Atmos a B3? If so, then he might be one of my favorites, along with Stug and Freezer.

    Yes, Myriad, Ultra, Atmos, Stug, and Freezer are all B3s.Oh my god if you didn't know that you are such a noob...

    #322457
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    also tdog

    He said this just because of Tdog's first comment.

    #322452
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Best B3 ever= Atmos, NO EXCEPTIONS.Now I want a Haos Atmos.

    #322449
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YEa I ehard that one it was cool and I liked the one you can hear perfectly I forgot what it said though.Im re watching some of it cause I missed the part were they were looking for the ghost girl lily and I wanted to see what they got from that

    #322448
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    guys, IT'S NOT FLIP, IT'S CALLED AN ANIME ACCURATE PROTOTYPE. My god…And Swave, you're an idiot for thinking flip Darkus are glittery pink, they're lavender AKA light purple, like reg. Darkus highlights.

    #322432
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    HEHE MEE TOO I CANT DO DAT EITHER

    #322446
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    B3s in order from least fav to fav:Thunder WildaUltra DragonoidAlto BrontesAbis OmegaStugMyriad HadesVeriasMoskeetoFreezerAtmosI absolutely loath Thunder Wilda...

    #322445
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    when I was little my mom wast strict about what I can and can watch as long as there was no dirty parts in the movie and I didnt go repeating what I heard and she nad my step dad were like that with my step brother but hes freaking crazy he started drawing picture killing people and killed are fish and his dog0_0 at school during Dr Suess week he had to draw a creature and he drew one that killed alot we sent him to get help

    #322444
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    labrador

    #322443
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    omj u have a grandson wth

    He's an older member...Anyways, age restrictions are to keep you little kiddys from playing violent games, duh.Fortunately, my parents don't give a crap about ratings (except for the XXX rating=porno movies), so I can watch/play pretty much anything I want.

    #322441
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    after the fcat or bat or sat's or even exams i always used to pull out a sign that said FREEE! AT LAST!

Viewing 15 posts - 13,456 through 13,470 (of 45,228 total)