Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,441 through 13,455 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #322522
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    if it will shut you up about this, i did it(but i don't know what club penguin is)

    #322520
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I converted him to haos with a strategy =P

    #322510
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    omega

    #322509
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im trying to tell people who dont know not get insults from people who already knoe

    #322508
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Good thing you wont be getting them all the time. Remember that Darkus Myriad Hades? It was normal.

    Plus, look on eBay, there's TONS of normal second-wave B3s. I'm guessing BakuNormal or BakuOriginal series...

    That and the fact that the new Bakugan on taobao (Avior, the 2-in-1 Combiner, etc.) were normal.

    Avior and that black one who I forgot HAVE to combined, they just HAVE to, or rage.Lumigrowl is still the best of those three, otter Bakugan FTW.

    #322500
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Holy crap I just realized I never replied in your intro thread Lux…Now I have.

    #322498
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Good thing you wont be getting them all the time. Remember that Darkus Myriad Hades? It was normal.

    Plus, look on eBay, there's TONS of normal second-wave B3s. I'm guessing BakuNormal or BakuOriginal series...

    #322496
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Good thing you wont be getting them all the time. Remember that Darkus Myriad Hades? It was normal.

    #322489
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    DS isn't a noob, they just didn't pop up in packs, so he was unsure

    Probably because THEY'RE NOT OUT YET.But they're rare in normal colors, like the current B3s. Plus, why would they go from B2 to B3 then back to B2?

    #322488
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Top 3-Sooners, Primo, Kiohl

    #322486
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Stranger: heyYou: BAKUGAN BRAWLStranger: OMGStranger: hw mny ppl wer killedStranger: ?You: NOUStranger: okYou: NOONE WAS KILLED BAKAYou: sory idont bakaStranger: hahaStranger: k=_=

    #322485
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Congrats, you just stated the painfully obvious. Do you want fries with that failure, half off?

    #322483
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, I just woke up, I will try to learn to scan, and also one quick question, do you want the pic in color?

    #322480
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nah i had them since pokemon heart gold cam out in japan there is a patch which you can make it in english so i can play heart gold in english

    ...That's still old old news, I knew what they were LONG before Heart Gold even went into production...

    #322476
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nah i had them since pokemon heart gold cam out in japan there is a patch which you can make it in english so i can play heart gold in english

Viewing 15 posts - 13,441 through 13,455 (of 45,228 total)