Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,396 through 13,410 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #322650
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Gate set your first for being younger!

    Im not sure if wont to brawl you because of your quick end :-

    I am not using it, dont worry 😀

    #322648
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sure XDExceot my Blue card was Turn around, and my red was Rikimaru's Surprise...I love that card.If only I thought about actually using it... XD

    LOL, I usually use turn around, but decided for this strat I would use a ventu snad ventus 2, and my red was light wind, just for some control of the field, anyways, good game ;D

    #322647
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sure XDExceot my Blue card was Turn around, and my red was Rikimaru's Surprise...I love that card.If only I thought about actually using it... XD

    #322645
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    you guys are lucky your finding b3s, not released down here in florida but can you guys get bakusteel bakugan in the starters like altair or vh

    I only saw BakuSteel at borders. Target, Walmart and TRU are now stocking B3's

    Really, Borders?? I know where I am going, "Hey dad, I need a book, for, um... school, yeah thats it, mind takin' me to borders", LOL

    #322644
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set your first for being younger!

    #322643
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah... Well, then you won.

    How about we just call it a draw, we had the same concept, and so are heads basically collided, LOL

    #322642
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It seems a lot of people do…

    #322641
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah… Well, then you won.

    #322636
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Last time I was brawling, I used a Play at the start of a battle card, then the other person (forgot who) used one also, I said they can't do that then someone (I think it was you) said that both players could play a Play at the start of a battle card, then after they couldn't...

    K, only one person can, but online the diffuculties of the concept is whos should work first, cause your card basically nullifies mine, which is why ONLY ONE can be played per battle, otherwise the conflicts will arise, I mean in real life, we both going into the battle expecting to ventus out the card, which is why everyone gets confused, but you get my point right?

    #322627
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Last time I was brawling, I used a Play at the start of a battle card, then the other person (forgot who) used one also, I said they can't do that then someone (I think it was you) said that both players could play a Play at the start of a battle card, then after they couldn't…

    #322625
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, ACA Ventus 2. Replace with Quick Charge.By the way, the gate originally was Gate of Wind.

    Yeah, but since I activate ventus, you cant activate ventus 2. cause only 1 "play at the beginning of a battle" card can be played per battle, this has been resolved by Ernie cause I have had previous issues!

    #322622
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, ACA Ventus 2. Replace with Quick Charge.By the way, the gate originally was Gate of Wind.

    #322620
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, brawl, ventus Elfin 660 on your gate, ability activate ventus, the gates now needles eye, anything?

    #322616
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes, and you cn play as many abilities per turn, NVH.

    #322592
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Why must I live a day away from Florida D=

Viewing 15 posts - 13,396 through 13,410 (of 45,228 total)