Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,411 through 13,425 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #322585
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GahLooking at it now, our strategies are similar...No counter, And BB, Moskeeto on my card.

    #322578
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I always sit there as a rock, and right before he does the arrow attack, I get over him and rock, then sit there… Even though I've only reached him once… Galacta Knight (Or however you spell it) has such an awesome theme it distracts me and makes me lose most of my life DX

    #322577
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    COLOR DOES NOT MATTER.EXTRA PROPS FOR WHOEVER ENTERS A B/W SHADED ONE.

    On it, I have ebony pencil form art class ;D

    #322576
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OMG, I never thought you would do that, brawl, ventus skyress 510 g's on my gate, gate open, hellstorm, ability activate, ventus 2, gates now quick charge, anything?

    #322570
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    May I ask what will be going on there, and what do you intend doing there baku?

    #322568
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i got 2 club penguin thingies…. i have one but i dont use it as much…

    #322567
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    BB, Ventus Blade Tigrerra 450 Stand, your card.

    #322563
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gaaate Oooopen, Quich Charge. I lurve this card. It's in all my de-- YOU HEARD NOTHINGTricking people is fun...

    LOL, K, gate set, your roll!

    #322560
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gaaate Oooopen, Quich Charge. I lurve this card. It's in all my de– YOU HEARD NOTHINGTricking people is fun...

    #322558
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    good, not bad

    K, no one needs your pointless crap posts, just stop posting if you are not going to be productive!

    #322557
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Not all that hard to do, I did it in a day and a half.AND TRUE ARENA RAAAAGEMy brother got so close to beating Soul Marx and then the black hole attack. He didn't use rock in time, and got killed... Rock>All

    #322556
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope, intended loss.And I don't have one, most bakugan I use I don't have. Seeming that this is just a test, of course...

    Oh, I dont like using bakugan I dont have, its just a personal thing, anyways, brawl, Ventus elfin 610 on your gate!

    #322553
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope, intended loss.And I don't have one, most bakugan I use I don't have. Seeming that this is just a test, of course...

    #322550
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Go, Ventus Neon Moskeeto 740, your card.

    So jealous... I havent found starters yet, anyways, gate open, needles eye, anything?

    #322549
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Go, Ventus Neon Moskeeto 740, your card.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,411 through 13,425 (of 45,228 total)