Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,381 through 13,395 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #322689
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Most likely guess: after S1 of NV has finished re-airing in Canada, it will start to air NV S2 in Canada.

    #322688
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    B3s in order from least fav to fav:Thunder WildaUltra DragonoidAlto BrontesAbis OmegaStugMyriad HadesVeriasMoskeetoFreezerAtmosI absolutely loath Thunder Wilda...

    I will admit TW is FAIL compared to the show version

    The show version is still fail too.

    everyone is hating on thunder wilda. i actually like the trans subterra version (i have it). and alto brontes is still aweasome looking.

    TW and AB are both crap, no exceptions, thinking otherwise makes you fail.

    #322687
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No you can have that one know bakugan brawl haos mega nemus on my card 720gs

    K, brawl, ventus angelo 650 on your gate!

    #322686
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    guys, IT'S NOT FLIP, IT'S CALLED AN ANIME ACCURATE PROTOTYPE. My god...And Swave, you're an idiot for thinking flip Darkus are glittery pink, they're lavender AKA light purple, like reg. Darkus highlights.

    I never said it was a glittery pink, it's a pinkish purple, and it does shine in the light, like it has glitter, but not that it does




    From this pic, you can see where should the highlight be placed.-snipped-

    This picture confirmed IT IS FLIP.Look, Head=Secondary color in that pic.

    Flip Dakus is pink, that is purple >_>

    ...Swave, you're an idiot. You just totally contradicted yourself.

    #322680
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    guys, IT'S NOT FLIP, IT'S CALLED AN ANIME ACCURATE PROTOTYPE. My god...

    Trap-falconfly.jpgAfter I checked this pic, I once think that you're right...But please remember what I say before. The main and highlight color of SM's Falcon Fly are totally switched when compare with the real one...

    Also remember, traps never have, and never will, come in SAs outside of MD.

    #322679
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, brawl, ventus moanrus 560 on my gate, ability activate, light wind, now mega nemus is on my gate, gate open, needles eye, anything?

    #322677
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I play the ablity card help from friends i get one of your gate cards and you win so the score is 1-1 Gate card set your roll

    K, actually I get to choose which gate goes back to me, so I choose needles eye, so now I have gate of light in my used pile, and needles eye is back in my unused pile, evryone always plays that card wrong, K, gate set, your roll!

    #322672
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    All of the G-powers are regular except 200 and 810, and no attribute change has been seen

    200 has been seen before. >.>

    He never said it hasn't.

    #322670
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability activate, ventus, gates now needles eye, anything?

    #322666
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Updated first post with the Ventus Starcatcher. Her backstory isn't much, so… Yeaaaa

    #322665
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok here is my account for DC http://dragcave.net/user/bakuempire77Here are my current hatchlings and eggs3Tbv.gifEsAr.gifWdIn.gif90L5.gifOh, HAPPY HALOWEEN!!!!

    #322663
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, Ventus diablo 450g's on your gate!

    #322659
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate open, needles eye, anything?

    #322658
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm in, LOL

    #322655
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    k, brawl, ventus translucent skyress 510g's on my gate!

Viewing 15 posts - 13,381 through 13,395 (of 45,228 total)