Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,366 through 13,380 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #322743
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Katana>swordsAnd even better, I have a katana X3.

    #322740
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I wish they made a darkus hsuns pack and why did they chjose the other attribute to be aquas

    Probably so we can finally get an Aquos Ingram, and therefore an Ingram in every attribute?

    #322736
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    TouHou

    #322732
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    i think i may go with masqerades because i am a darkus brawler and i do love hydranoid

    Mkayi wish they made a subterra Masqeradessince im a subterra brawler

    Or better yet, Haos Masquerade. The Hydranoid better have good Gs, though, or eskrage.

    #322731
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Laugh out loud, what?

    Random IOSYS Touhou vids.Anyways, back to Touhou talk please.Oh, also, whoever thinks that the Touhou Sweets vid is weird say aye [aye].

    #322727
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Touhoutard [of the future]. Don't worry, this is a good thing, and please pay attention to the word in front of the []s.

    #322726
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    Good thing you wont be getting them all the time. Remember that Darkus Myriad Hades? It was normal.

    Plus, look on eBay, there's TONS of normal second-wave B3s. I'm guessing BakuNormal or BakuOriginal series...

    That and the fact that the new Bakugan on taobao (Avior, the 2-in-1 Combiner, etc.) were normal.

    Avior and that black one who I forgot HAVE to combined, they just HAVE to, or rage.Lumigrowl is still the best of those three, otter Bakugan FTW.

    All of this is true, but I am guessing that by the time they come out they will have switched back to all normal Bakugan, possibly called B4.

    OR they can make a series just for regular Bakugan, OR they could be special attacks, which don't come in SAs, just normal colors only.

    #322725
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    178 is my grand total24 Pyrus 31 Aquos 27 Haos, 32 Darkus, 33 Subterra, 31 Ventus, and 0 Clear. From those, I have 18 traps, 3 Pyrus, 3 Aquos, 3 Haos, 4 Darkus, 2 Subterra (3 for those who count Wired as a trap, but you're an idiot if you do), and 3 Ventus.

    #322711
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darkus Masquerade, or you are fail. Masquerade>Shun, Hydranoid>Skyress, Dual HydranoidIngram. Shun's only better than Masquerade in one aspect.

    #322706
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know about ventus 2 so your monerus is 560monerus 560+180+180+50=970brontes 600+180=780then i play the ablity card golden launcher i gain 100 plus a extra 100 for the gate being goldbrontes 780+100+100=980gsConter all you have left is your trap

    K, I lose that one, I have to leave to a halloween party, finish this later!

    #322702
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Attribute bonuses for the gate!

    #322698
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl haos mega brontes 600gs on your card and do you know about the misprint BLUE ventus

    Yes, but I didnt want to use it, the game would have been too easy, and FYI, I used the blue ventus, I still have a green ability left, brawl, ventus monarus 560 on my gate, gate open, hellstorm, ability activate, ventus 2, now the gates monarus, and I get a boosted 50 from ventus 2, please calculate!

    #322694
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i'm in i think :-

    #322693
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card open monerus *glad you didnt throw down monerus*Mega nemus 720+180=900gsangleo 650+100=750gsConter your down by 150gd

    No counter, your roll!

    #322692
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hurt JazzJ-7B-10

Viewing 15 posts - 13,366 through 13,380 (of 45,228 total)