Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,351 through 13,365 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #322806
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Bigbird, THERE ARE NO TRAP SAS. IT IS A PROROTYPE. NOTICE HOW A LOT OF THE BAKUGAN ON THE COLLECTIONS PAGE ARE PROTOTYPES?

    I am not going to make you angry, and I know that. Then just wait to see if there will be STs on Traps that is not parts of MD.

    OR WHEN THEY MAKE PROROTYPES BEFORE THE ACTUAL BAKUGAN.

    #322805
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry, I just checked, because Shun's Throw and Julie's Throw work with all, sorry.GC open! Needle's Eye, Bakugan With lowest G's wins!Me: 300+0=300You: 460+100=560Counter?

    #322802
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    i think you go on profile and put something.........

    WRONG, you go to the post you're wanting your pic ot be in and do something, what I explained up there.Good god I hate newfags...

    stop harrassing her, just trying to help esky >:(

    #322800
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ciil

    #322792
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i think you go on profile and put something.........

    WRONG, you go to the post you're wanting your pic ot be in and do something, what I explained up there.Good god I hate newfags...

    #322788
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I already have a sword for My Tae-Kwon-Do classes. And I know how to use it.

    #322784
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Masquerade's Throw only works with a DARKUS Bakugan.

    #322781
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You know I'm in. You have my team, correct?

    #322770
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    well scorpion(mortal combat) is a great ninja, and he has katanas(ninja swords)

    Katana, no S. And yes, katana are better known as ninja swords.

    not to burst bubble, but doesn't that make it count as a sword?

    Katana are epic enough they are in a group of their own.But if you wanna get technical, yes, but they're slightly different than most swords, as they are sharp only on one side, while swords are sharp on both sides.

    #322768
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    i think i may go with masqerades because i am a darkus brawler and i do love hydranoid

    Mkayi wish they made a subterra Masqeradessince im a subterra brawler

    they have dan's in subterra

    #322766
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well scorpion(mortal combat) is a great ninja, and he has katanas(ninja swords)

    Katana, no S. And yes, katana are better known as ninja swords.

    #322765
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    awesome(what does it say? my glasses can't read as well anymore :-[)

    #322764
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well scorpion(mortal combat) is a great ninja, and he has katanas(ninja swords)

    #322759
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Also remember, traps never have, and never will, come in SAs outside of MD.

    In the past I may agree with you...but after SM create so many unbelievable ST such as lava (that I think it looks fake), I believe SM will create ANY crazy (but maybe useless) things in the future...

    falconfly is win and when did bigbird get a ventus 1 X_X

    I have gotten it on Thursday night!

    Bigbird, THERE ARE NO TRAP SAS. IT IS A PROROTYPE. NOTICE HOW A LOT OF THE BAKUGAN ON THE COLLECTIONS PAGE ARE PROTOTYPES?

    #322752
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no one here likes swords?wow thats all i can say wow......

    No, swords are fail. Katanas are where it;s at.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,351 through 13,365 (of 45,228 total)