Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,336 through 13,350 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #322848
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OH. OK. I MAKE MISTAKES. I AM ONLY HUMAN. But, anyways you win.

    #322846
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    CHEAPEST COUNTER EVER. It is unfair to use Normal Ventus and Blue ventus.

    #322844
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    NO, YOU DO NOT SET A GATE. After we set gates, I rolled onto your card.Anyway, Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan STand! Ventus Alpha Hydranoid 640G on my gateGC open, FORCE WIND!Me: 640+140=780GYou: 460+40=500GCounter?

    #322838
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry, I just checked da rulebook. You win that one. Your roll.

    #322835
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    But, after I rolled Storm Skyress I got all my Bakugan Back, so copy cat has no effect.

    #322833
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yay, esk has figured out that Haos is epic! I has a Haos strat!

    #322832
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yep. Ability Card Activate, Ventus! I switch the gate with Needle's Eye!Me: 630+0=630You: 600+100=700Counter?

    #322827
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cool, off-topic but I have a Katana, nunchucks, a pong(Staff), and sais(Basically Daggers shaped like swords). I am a pre-black belt.

    #322825
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have B3's in my area too, I found lots of boosters.

    #322824
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate Card, SET! Bakugan Brawllllll! Bakugan Stand! Bronze Attack Storm Skyress 630G on your gate.

    #322817
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ohhh, that's why it is 730G. I have aquos elico with Darkus, Pyrus, and Sub-Terra at 680G.

    #322814
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Actually, Aquos Elico can't be Aquos, it has to Be one of the three on the wheel.

    #322811
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    knuckles is red and an echidna, not brown and porcupine, but i appreciate the effort 😀

    Who are you to appreciate his effort, you honestly make no sense, he wasnt making it to please you, therefore you shouldnt have to appreciate anything?

    i was kidding ::) i love it, a gallade fsjal would be awesome 8)

    #322808
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Epi 27 summary on Bakugan official website, still under season 2:Six months after New Vestroia has been liberated, Dan and the gang are back on Earth enjoying a peaceful life with their Bakugan. Everyone is excited with the surprise arrival of Mira and Wilda. Meanwhile, exiled King Zenoheld has had Professor Clay develop a new weapon called The Bakugan Termination System, which is designed to destroy all Bakugan. However, in order to power the system he must possess the attribute powers of the Six Ancient Soldiers. Zenoheld challenges the Ancients to a battle and even manages to get the upper hand. In a desperate move to avoid losing their powers (which would subsequently bring about the extinction of the Bakugan), the Ancients transfer their attribute powers into Drago, Elfin, Ingram, Wilda, Percival and Nemus. These new energies cause the Bakugan to evolve. Now possessing the memories of the Ancient Six, the Bakugan and their Brawlers realize that it is up to them to stop Zenoheld's wicked plan to conquer the known universe.

    Nemus evolution?MUST SEE.

    #321225
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait, I have a Katana! My sword is only sharp on one side!

Viewing 15 posts - 13,336 through 13,350 (of 45,228 total)