Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,321 through 13,335 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #322910
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WRONG.

    my stores say you must be 18+ and show an ID :- so i can't be wrong(they said it in general of all stores, of all states)

    #322907
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i must of over looked that :-[

    #322904
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll brawl. ;D

    #322900
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    empireleader.

    #322899
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    NVM, I do not feel like brawling.

    #322897
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Um, would you like to brawl meh?

    #322896
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its somehow impossible, how did ingram come back? its 500 or more g's gets it, it was 430 g's

    #322699
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    darkmaster

    #322701
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    just got home from trick or treating!!!

    #322889
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a staff with a drago on it and you pull the dragon and its a mini sword

    #322893
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WRONG.

    #322892
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its only legal to have a real sword if 18+

    #322891
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: Duck & WinMe: 410gsYou: 580gslowest gs win.

    #322855
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ya, ok…

    #322851
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I confirm.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,321 through 13,335 (of 45,228 total)