Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,306 through 13,320 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #322940
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    when does sw's identical twin cousin ws come in? with his epic monkey, and epic scorpion

    #322938
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    just got back from trick or trating, got lots fcandy, 45 mor min till big party at freinds house lol

    #322936
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Greetings earthing. I'm Drago357. Don't try to spam.

    #322935
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got a lot after Trick or Treating. I went twice, one with one of my friends, and again with another friend. I was able to go to the same houses twice!

    #322931
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I know the answer, A window was open so a bee came in and landed on the only real flower in the room!Here's another riddleWhat is one thing that all wise menregardless of their religion or politicsagree is between heaven and earth?

    Space

    Wrong, This one is pretty easy compared to that flower one.

    UR MOM! LOL, JK, um... the atmosphere? stars? planets? clouds? the sky?

    #322930
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hahahaha!!!! 😀 The touhou sweets was freckin funny. I can't stop laughing. Sorry if it's not supposed to be that funny.

    #322928
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    They kicked me and shoved feces up my mouth and forced me to eat it.Nah not really. Prob. worry about my grades and school...

    You said feces. Hahahaha!!!! 😀

    #322926
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    New Fan

    #322923
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got it in my Tae-Kwon-Do school, and you only need to be 18+ to BUY ONE.

    my tae-kwon-do school won't, and i'm a frick'n black belt >:(

    #322922
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I know the answer, A window was open so a bee came in and landed on the only real flower in the room!Here's another riddleWhat is one thing that all wise menregardless of their religion or politicsagree is between heaven and earth?

    Space

    Wrong, This one is pretty easy compared to that flower one.

    #322920
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    mine:worrying about me all the time (that includes anywhere)gets dert of my face in public (tipicial)listens to country music (volume up loud)it's annoying. But I'm still gonna deal with it. 😉

    #322919
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got it in my Tae-Kwon-Do school, and you only need to be 18+ to BUY ONE.

    #322917
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    awesome, got my glasses fixed 😀

    #322914
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    where do i start?1:accompany me trick or treating2:won't let me go anywhere alone3: my father worries bout my grades, but never helps4: have a life

    #322912
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wtf, didn't they say your pick. ??? That's retarded. And it make me angry. >:(

Viewing 15 posts - 13,306 through 13,320 (of 45,228 total)