Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,291 through 13,305 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #322985
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    chapter two- timmy's revenge(called it ;D) out comes a thunder verias 9999999999999999999999 g's

    #322981
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no need, i admit i'm the worst, your fight now guys, gl

    #322980
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use Combo Battle. I roll Pyrus Spin Drago (660gs) on your card.and Pyrus Helios (680gs). What are you throwing in?

    #322977
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So I guess I'm better. ;D Any abjections?

    #322975
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the rim, duh 😀

    #322972
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have subterra zoack

    not allowed to trade :'( not after :'( i :'( "traded" a 590 g haos blade tigerra for a pyrus scorpion :'( never got him, and i was desprate, i gave my last haos to a 3rd grader

    #322971
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Drago because of his awosome evolutions.

    #322965
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry, I roll Pyrus Translucent Centipoid (400gs) on mine.

    #322958
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    his user name will probably be: icantmakeupmymindonanattribute(i/can't/make/up/my/mind/on/an/attribute) lol his strongest is a pyrus drago 2 670 g's. he got rid of a subterra zoack >:((ive been looking for a zoack)

    #322957
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Not trying to spam but I guess CD4E. Because I only have 2 wins.

    #322953
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    he is a newb, but he is not a noob

    i never said noob, i said N E W B 😀 and your friend here is the best asd(i gave you a cute nickname, you can't be ad, we already got one :-

    I say subterra-warrior.

    why? i almost never brawl, and when i do, i lose :'(

    #322952
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I say subterra-warrior.

    #322945
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i'm gonna get my friend to join, he has no computer, but we can bring our school laptops home soon. he's not skilled, so omega, would you tutor him and all? he has no attribute(he can't choose)

    #322944
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so, omega who's the newb? >:D(fresh meat)pleasure, i vant to suck yee blood ;D hour and a half with dracula gets you into character. i'm sw master of verijitsu(the art of brawling with verias)

    #322943
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i couldn;t go.... i got a cold. :'(

    as do i, and i knew it was gonna rain ;D i went with no hood, ended up being original dracula

Viewing 15 posts - 13,291 through 13,305 (of 45,228 total)