Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,201 through 13,215 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #323313
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, I make the topic, I make the rules. I say you go first, NO EXCEPTIONS. I will not tell what attribute I am using.

    #323306
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakabaka

    #323301
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawler.

    #323297
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Custimize BTW are you still custimizing your bakugan or not anymore

    I am, just not postin them.

    #323291
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ⑨

    #323285
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    here are mine90L5.gifWdIn.gifEsAr.gif3Tbv.gifULnD.gif

    #323281
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Top five:1.Legionoid2.Hexados3.Percian4.Hylash5.Falconfly

    #323275
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Ingram probably evolves into Flash Ingram, Elfin into Dual Elfin, and Thunder Wilda into Flare Wilda.

    Is there a pic i can see of flash ingram

    The poster =.=

    #323271
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Crystal Bakugan are the same as Clear Bakugan, they take the attribute of your opponent.

    #323268
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Stranger: hiStranger: aslYou: PETTAN PETTAN TSURUPETTANYou: PETTAN PETTAN TSURUPETTANYou: PETTAN PETTAN MOCHI PETTANYou: PETTAN PETTAN MUNE PETTANYour conversational partner has disconnected.Dangit he didn't let me finish mah song >:0

    #322976
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It hasent been realsed i would think that ben5292001 would have it by know

    fixed, he's 2 days older than me

    #323254
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sign me up!

    #323252
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Maybe later.

    #323250
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No thanks. My Darkus team MIGHT beat you, same with my Aquos Team.

    #323247
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I'm guessing the bad grammar was done purposely.. XD

    wut bad gramer

    no offense jaron: bad speller

Viewing 15 posts - 13,201 through 13,215 (of 45,228 total)