Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,186 through 13,200 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #323382
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use Ventus.

    #323381
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Darkus Steel Core MOSKEETO 740G on your gate!

    #323378
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl, Ventus Cosmic Ingram (670gs) stand on your gatecard.

    #323374
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the the thing about crystal bakugan is that it is hard to show up on camera.

    And I doubt many people care about that, Vakuso.

    #323373
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll brawl you. Gatecard set.

    #323372
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    It hasent been realsed i would think that ben5292001 would have it by know

    fixed, he's 2 days older than me

    Wait, so if that's Ben's B-Day, he's only 7??!!??

    he put 2001 in randomly, he's 12

    #323366
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i win 😮 yay ;D i beat the resistance noob, who is? :-

    #323355
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Insest FTW!

    ftw? ???

    #323348
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Nagahe is way more epicDragos ok to though

    Quoted for truth. Only the original Dragos(Drago, Delta Drago,etc.) are good. But, Meta Drago is cool too.

    Wrong, Delta, Neo Vortex, Hyper, and Maxus Neo are the only good Dragonoids.

    #323340
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yep, you win that one. I never thought about that counter, nice work. But I DO have a feeling that Ventus2 was a floating card in your strat. You must have switched Ventus with Ventus2. Oh well. GC set, your roll.

    #323337
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    last sentence, so wrong 😮 talk about insest 😮

    #323332
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    yeah, he pushes me to get better grades even when i

    #323331
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    mine is spyder fencer

    You spelled Spyderfencer wrong.

    #323329
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability Activate! Hades Turbine, if My Turbine HAdes Stands and Starts a battle, I get 250G but I can't play anymore abilities or a trap during the battle. Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan STand! Darkus Turbine HAdes 640G on my gate! Now I get 250G!GC open! High Ground, all boosts from red cards are doubled, so My Hades Turbine gets 500G instead of 250! Ha! Me: 640+150=790+500=1290GYou: 600+170=770GIt will be hard to counter this.

    #323319
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    First to three gates wins, no Bakugan over 750G.(My strongest is 740G) Your Haos Laserman is 460G, correct? Anyway, Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan STand! Darkus Fear Ripper 250G on your gate!

Viewing 15 posts - 13,186 through 13,200 (of 45,228 total)