Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,216 through 13,230 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #323226
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I misread the card, but why would it go to YOUR used pile? I think you mean why it goes to the users used pile. Anyways, Good game.

    #323246
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darkushades just beat me for real. I should be at, 9W/10L

    #323245
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I knew you would do that, I can't do anything so i guess you win.

    #323241
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know how to too, but let's just finish nao. Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan STand! Haos Primo Vulcan 680G on my gate.

    #323231
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    NO, I win because Ventus 2 put Needle's Eye in my used pile. Then I won on dragonoid so I am at 2. Then I won on low bridge so I am at 3. STOP WHINING!

    #323209
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gc open, Low Bridge! Bakugan with lowest G's wins.Me: 300+50=350You: 460+50=510Since you can't do anything, I win again. I win the whole thing, good game to you sir.

    #323207
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yep. I use Bakugan Trap, Haos HYLASH! Change to Ventus! Now I play Ventus 2, change the gate to Dragonoid!Me: 650+170x2=990GYou: 460+170=630GSince you can't do anything, I win. Your roll.

    #323198
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok. Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan STand! Haos Delta Dragonoid 650G on your gate!

    #323194
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sn your drawings are awesome.

    #323189
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thats awesome Subterra dude.

    #323187
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no, and i was kidding bout the donut and beer 😀 but i likey ;D

    #323181
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    epic

    #323178
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    COOL BUT TIMMYS MAIN OBJECTIVE IS 2 KIL PPL BY FLASING THEM

    he wants revenge on jason cuz he sent him to jail ;D like what a rapist does when you get a restraining order on him 😀

    #323176
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    um, does a subterra scorpion count? lol. um triad sphinx 8)

    #323172
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have an aquos 450 g's, no attribute changes(got him in a character pack with a figure. it was either him, or a darkus origanal hydranoid(got it a while ago. it WASN'T DUAL HYDRA, IT WAS ACTUALLY A HYDRANOID :D)

Viewing 15 posts - 13,216 through 13,230 (of 45,228 total)