Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,141 through 13,155 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #323591
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I activate Triangle of Power. Since we both have a total of 4 bakugan in our used piles I get a 200g boost.Me: 1010You: 870Anything else?

    #323589
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll join if it's ok?

    #323586
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    darkushades forfeit here: http://www.forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=8175.0He always went into another brawl WHILE I WAS ON instead of finishing ours, so I take it that he quit.

    #323585
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright gate open Flame Portal. We both get 110. I'm 20g's ahead of you. Counter?

    Ability: BlazeMe: 870gscounter?

    #323583
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This shall be interestng.

    #323581
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright gate open Flame Portal. We both get 110. I'm 20g's ahead of you. Counter?

    #323576
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Get new stuff you dont have. B3 will be hard to find. If you dont have any of the new SAs and Traps, definitely get those.

    o ok ill see what they got .....

    #323574
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's was copper.GC: OverhangMe: 420gsYou: 680gsyou win that one.I roll Pyrus Helios (680gs) on yours.

    #323572
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My turn. Ability card activate Rikimaru's surprise. If this roll results in a battle than the text box on the gate is considered empty. Bakugan brawl 680g Pyrus Fourtress stand on your gate with Hammer Gorem. P.S I know this isn't your silver or gold gate so please tell the truth.

    #323569
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Is he using an all Darkus team too? The last time I brawler him, he used Pyrus.

    Yah you both have to use an all darkus team.

    #323568
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC set. Bakugan brawl, Pyrus Hammer Gorem (420gs) on mine.

    #323566
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yeshbooster- about 5evo-12starter-12Special attack-8

    hmm......

    #323563
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I just called him up. He'll be on soon.

    #323560
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    b3's or new sa's if they have them

    #323553
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K guys, dont spam with one word posts.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,141 through 13,155 (of 45,228 total)