Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,126 through 13,140 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #323673
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This is civil, lat I checked, telling the truth is civil.No need to remind us...And trust me, I've tried fixing it and failed horribly.

    #323672
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Haven't ever done that in school. I may have some ideas ;D Oh, and some teachers know what 4chan is...

    Ahahahaha, theachers knowing 4chan? Then say the game at random times, during lunch or in the beginning of class before it really starts.

    #323654
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darkusingram.

    #323649
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hades.

    #323619
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Bakugan brawl, bakugan stand, Clear Saurus 570gs on your GC

    *Uhhh... Wouldn't that violate the all haos team rule?

    It wouldn't because it becomes the opponenets attribute.

    #323618
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It does, doesn't it?

    #323614
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I MIGHT be able to.

    #323611
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darkushades, if you use an all Haos Team, and em uses one too, you are the new Haos Leader

    #323607
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I change subjects quickly. Does that make me something. I like pie. lol

    #323604
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I lose that one too. :( GC set.

    #323602
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I won't. :( Even though I lost most of my matches.

    #323596
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Which one? 😮

    #323595
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    tdog said it won't count for the scoreboard.

    #323594
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    We're only using 3 remember. What's Flame Portal's highlighted gs?

    #323592
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You do know that if this counts towards the scoreboard winner gets 7 points right?

Viewing 15 posts - 13,126 through 13,140 (of 45,228 total)