Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,156 through 13,170 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #323552
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Vendetta, do you accept my challenge?

    #323543
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yea

    #323533
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright now that you made one just beat shones within 4 hours and 14 minutes and you're the new darkus leader.

    #323501
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WHAT? I WAS WAITING THIS WHOLE TIME, AND I AM ONLINE, SO YOU HAVE TO FINISH OUR BRAWL FIRST!

    #323494
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    darkushades let's brawl!

    #323477
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope you win.

    #323471
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well down here in florida i live in this one community named celebration and there was this one house that was giving out bakugan, they were already used becuase me and my sister got a scratched up haos blade tigrerra and a darkus wavern,but it was still nice to get lol,

    #323470
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Hard question...Changes depending on when you ask.Right now...1. Dynamo2. Metalfencer3. Falconfly

    This is a question what about metalfencer do you like i always hatted that trap

    -9001 internets.

    #323465
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Pyrus Helios on your card.680gs

    #323459
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's stupid >:( Ok, you win that one. GC set. Your roll.

    #323458
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i was in a pucking house :L everyone got drunk soo funny as! spewing everywhere!

    #323456
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I just checked the website today. I going today. ;D

    #323449
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: NightmareMe: 840gsYou: 720gscounter?

    #323443
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's getting cold out here. gs?

    #323440
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    go to bakugan.com and go to collections. look for him. you'll see.

    But the marble form only has one horn, I know about the monster form. BUT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MARBLE FORMS, AND THE MARBLE FORM ONLY HAS ONE HORN.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,156 through 13,170 (of 45,228 total)