Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,051 through 13,065 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #323924
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WRONG AGAIN!

    #323913
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh no, i build things with blocks :'( legos 😀

    Anyone can edit wikipedia! I can say that trees eat people on there if I wanted!

    lol, venus fly traps do

    #323911
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Anyone can edit wikipedia! I can say that trees eat people on there if I wanted!

    #323908
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    which to have in party? and which to level up to which level?(i can't make squirty up to 60 :'( 1 level, wow so much improvement, lost to a kangaskan(giovanni's in silph co :'()and i can hack in the gba games? how tell me :'(

    #323903
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry guys but I'm postponing the tourney until tommorow. Oh and remember you may only qualify for a title shot if your in the top 25

    #323901
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey guys I'm postponing the tournament until tommorow.

    #323899
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    heal JazzJ-6B-10

    #323897
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Train all your pokemanz to level 55+.Or hack.

    #323896
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    anger, randomness(possible :-)

    #323895
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i likey, together me cd4e and the 5 others will rule the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:D time for some training Veri(my evil nickname for my verias) and Pierce(evil name for piercian)

    #323894
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Tied with my mom for second tallest/second shortest. Dad's the tallest, and sister's the shortest.

    #323893
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, I don't have autism, and neither does anyone in my family.

    #323892
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hurt Jazz, fail figure is failJ-5B-10

    #323891
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    W-R-O-N-G

    #323890
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You missed a lot, here's all the Dragonoids:DragonoidDelta DragonoidUltimate DragonoidInfinity Dragonoid animeInfinity Dragonoid toylineNeo DragonoidNeo Dragonoid VortexNeo Dragonoid MaxusPyro DragonoidHyper DragonoidCyclone DragonoidUltra DragonoidUltra Dragonoid TyphoonMeta DragonoidIron DragonoidSky DragonoidGaia DragonoidTurbine DragonoidAnd Maxus DragonoidAnd of those, I'd have to say Hyper.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,051 through 13,065 (of 45,228 total)