Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,066 through 13,080 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #323886
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    But i thought the gs for haos alto brontes is 640gs not 720gs

    There are two Gs for core Darkus Moskeeto, 700 and 740. Why can't there be for Alto Brontes?

    #323882
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nah. I'll make the topic.

    #323878
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wrong.

    #323877
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You are a good brawler, darkushades. May the Bakugan be with you.

    #323859
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im back…. alright bakugan brawl darkus wilda 800g stand on my card(ask V its allowed)

    #323858
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    lolwut

    #323862
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Does it have to count for the scoreboard?

    #323866
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sure.

    #323865
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a riddle!WHAT WAS THE COLOR OF GEORGE WASHINGTON'S WHITE HORSE?What is in my pocket?

    #323857
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can I challenge you for the title?

    #323850
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry to intrude but Drago can't qualify for the title shot as he's not in the top 25.

    #323849
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait a second! Sorry for double post but Drago you can't qualify for the title shot because your not in the top 25. Sorry.

    #323848
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Heal JazzJ-6B-10

    #323839
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I am… the shortest member of my family. But My voice is deeper than My brother's.

    #323834
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Mine is as deep as my dads :VThat and I'm 2nd tallest member of my family...

Viewing 15 posts - 13,066 through 13,080 (of 45,228 total)