Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,036 through 13,050 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #323986
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    SOrry but I am currently in another brawl. I will brawl in a few minutes, hang on a sec. This doesn't count for the scoreboard, correct?

    #323983
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I will let you win that one. Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Darkus Mega Brontes 660G on your gate.

    #323979
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    USED to be ElicoNao it is Verias.

    #323977
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Get Mystic ElicoDO EET.

    #323971
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate Card open, Dusk.Me: 740+140=880GYou: 740+140=880GI win since I landed on the gate first unless if you play an ability.

    #323964
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I accept your Challenge. Gate Card set! Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Darkus Steel Core Moskeeto 740G on my gate.

    #323952
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    heal JazzJ-7B-10

    #323948
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes, wat about pokemon subterra warrior? do you have anything to share. today? huh?

    its an anime, and a manga. umbreon rules 8)

    #323946
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    snore knows: surf,rest,snore,yawnlax knows:rest,snore,headbutt,yawndoes the ds ar work for firered or ds games? is there another ar?kabuteri as a kabutops? whats a kabutops?

    #323944
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I want exactly what esk said, STUFF

    #323943
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Action Replay, derp.BlastoiseSnorelax (Rest, Body Slam and Sleep Talk are reccomended)Kabutops Those are pretty much all the one's I'd use...

    #323942
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, SURE!

    #323940
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i think somebody had a subterra masquerade pack, i might be mistaken

    i heard that too 😀

    #323931
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, I will say da answer now!Lint

    #323928
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    V, when are we gonna have our brawl?

Viewing 15 posts - 13,036 through 13,050 (of 45,228 total)