Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,021 through 13,035 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #324072
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Mine are skyress, monarus and ingram!!!

    #324068
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    the non special attack bakugan usually have 2 or 3 random g powers

    this^

    Sorry for interupting, I just have to tell OD to stop spamming, with pointless posts, its just annoying!!!

    #324062
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK. Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Darkus Mega Brontes 660G on your gate.

    #324059
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My favorite would be skyress, then boost ingram, and if moonlit monarus looks cool, that will make it to #1

    #324054
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Top three:Mystic ElicoElfinElico

    #324052
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability ACtivate, Copper Launcher, My boost is doubled because High Ground is Copper.Me: 1240+100x2=1440GYou:1320GSince you are out of abilities, I win. Your roll.

    #324047
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This would be a lot of money, but remote control bakugan, you control a gyro spinning in them. and basically control the bakugan.Also, detachable bakugan, like you can have one bakugan that can split into, but it still would be ultra stable, Then, if you have more than one of that bakugan, you can combine them to be custom dual attributes, that would be really cool!

    #324045
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Normal Bakugan have random GsSpecial attacks have set GsTraps have no Gs most of the time, there are some later on that will have Gs.

    #324039
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use Bakugan Trap Darkus Tripod Epsilon! I change to Aquos! Now Ability Activate, Prismatic Maginifier, The Aquos, Sub-Terra, and

    #324033
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thought you didnt like El Condors...

    I dont, but I cant resist clearance, LOL, and I updated with a ventus bee striker 380 my freind gave me!

    #324027
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    epic find! i finally have bakusteel, i got starters with haos klawger, subterra ingram, pyrus hyper drago, darkus cyborg helios, pyrus ingram, subterra wired, ventus altair, aquos wired, haos dual elfin, darkus ingram, ventus viper helios, pyrus scraper, ventus altair, aquos viper helios, haos dual elfin, ventus pyro drago, aquos klawger, and haos wired, i also got a character pack with haos trans cyborg helios and another one with haos trans altair, oh, and i got these at walmart and walgreens

    Too much dude, too much.

    My thought exactly, it waters down the experience of buying bakugan, I mean I can see adults doing it, as themy actually earn and have the money, but I agree with sooners.

    #324008
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    KK now I get all My bakugan Back. Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Darkus Steel Core Moskeeto 740G on your gate.

    #323994
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok. GC set! Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Oops, my Turbine Hades missed, anyways, your roll now!

    #323991
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok, I will brawl after I finish my current battle or my oppenent goes offline.

    #323989
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Correct.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,021 through 13,035 (of 45,228 total)