Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,006 through 13,020 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #324133
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I KNOW WHO THAT IS :VEveryone's hint: It's a member on this site.Anyways, still thinking of a caption for mine.EDIT: Before anyone says this, that is not me.

    #324131
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Again, stop spamming omega. I suggest if you can find a Starter that has three bakugan that you like (obviously you wouldn't have any of them yet), get it and worry about attribute and traps later. BTW, Battle packs have low gs, starters have pretty good gs and boosters have the highest (usually).

    All this is 100% true, listen to this.

    #324120
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just provide a link to where he forfeit.

    #324116
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the problem with battle packs are that if you want all 1 attribute then you are out of luck.

    Same with starter packs. The only sure-fire way is to get multiple boosters/starters, and hope for the best.

    #324111
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ahhh sounds good, and what do traps do? If I bought a battlepack would I have everything needed to battle?

    Traps change the attribute of your Bakugan, and battle packs have enough for both players to have a battle, starters are enough for just one person.

    #324107
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC set! Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan STand! Pyrus Altair 670G on my gate!

    #324101
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wow. You just got an auto win.

    #324099
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I am talking about him. He is offline

    #324095
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    DON'T HURT J, HE'S EPIC.Jazz, however, is fail. Hurt himJ-5B-10J is a character on GaoGaiGar, by the way.

    #324089
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You could always Buy a 6 pack it comes with 6 bakugan and alot of cards and then just buy a trap if you wantTraps cost $86 pack cost $18

    20 bucks, and they're called battle packs, not 6 packs. 6 packs are for beer, not Bakugan.

    #324088
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darn, he and V are offline. And he can't win after this.

    #324085
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes, it is the bestAnd yet, it's still CROWDED with noobs, seeing as how the ammount of good members compares to the ammount of noobs on a 1/100 ratio.

    #324083
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Like a text RPG, you type what Bakugan and cards you use.

    #324080
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    NO! I have one ability left, so it isn't over!

    #324079
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    NO, I have one ability left. Ability Activate, Shadow VORTEX! You get no gate bonus.Since you can't do Anything, I win.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,006 through 13,020 (of 45,228 total)