Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,931 through 12,945 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #324332
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You can't play across platforms…

    #324331
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    sorry im new here can some one please tell me how I use MD traps in a brawl.

    You can use them like regular traps. They're not different from any old trap. Unless you don't know how to play a trap?

    #324329
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I won't use the master ball.Before fighting Zapdos, buy a lot of ultra balls and hyper potions. Just bring Zapdos' health down to red. Use ultra balls to catch it. I caught mine with a great ball. (all luck)

    #324323
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Don't you have one too?

    Why would I waste money on that, come on V, play fairly, the gauntlet is used by 5 year olds who cant count, playing online is already an advantage in itself, so just either do something eligible, or lose that card!

    #324322
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think a lot of this is overhyped. On Wikipedia's autism article, it has a kid stacking food cans http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d1/Autism-stacking-cans_2nd_edit.jpg and it says "Repetitively stacking or lining up objects may indicate autism." Wow. Simply stacking items may be a sign of autism? That is simply curiosity, or a love for building.

    That is one thing many children with autism do. Does it mean every kid that does this is autistic? NO. Its just one of the many signs of autism. My son loved to line up cars and movie boxes. he would also play with the light switches for ever. Our favorite was watching him stand in fron tof the tv and act out the show ( he was obsessed with certain movies and cartoons and would reenact the whole show while it was on )

    #324318
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Don't you have one too?Cause if you don't to be fair I wont use mine.

    #324317
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #324314
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Crapskies. Alright I activate my gauntlet (I swear by mother's life I'm not lying about the boost) Instead of the pyrus boost being 60 it's 230 Putting me at:Me: 710+230=940You: 720+110=830Counter?

    Are you frickin kiddin me, how the heck can we play honestly/fairly using overpowered electronic boosts, I might as well use a gauntlet for all you know and make my g's higher!

    #324311
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hm. Well good brawl though. ;D I guess that makes me 3-13.

    #324310
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Crapskies. Alright I activate my gauntlet (I swear by mother's life I'm not lying about the boost) Instead of the pyrus boost being 60 it's 230 Putting me at:Me: 710+230=940You: 720+110=830Counter?

    #324306
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Hmm, my parents are angrey at me for not having a girlfreind yet, LOL, other than that, I am fine ;D

    Why would they be angry at you for that?

    Cause apparently Im at that age, LOL

    #324300
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i dont drink, it was the people who came lol

    Oh, well at least you learned to have parties at OTHER peoples houeses 😀

    #324297
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: GarganoidMe: 630gsYou: 570gscounter?

    #324296
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i dont drink, it was the people who came lol

    #324294
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My turn. Ability card activate Rikimaru's Surprise. If this roll results in a battle then the text box on the gate is considered empty. Bakugan brawl 710g Pyrus Pyro Dragonoid stand on your card. Now the text box is considered empty. (Please don't lie about gate color)

    K, gate open, wind portal, LOL, your just like primo, he always does that, and I even tell him, if its Percival, dont use it cause I dont waste bronze or gold gates on my highest g's!!!, I guess you dont watch our brawls, anyways, me-720+110=830you-710+60=770Anything?

Viewing 15 posts - 12,931 through 12,945 (of 45,228 total)