Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,946 through 12,960 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #324288
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    15 lol, but i dont do that stuff

    Oh sure, there was just random beer bottles at your house, LOL, right...

    #324286
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My turn. Ability card activate Rikimaru's Surprise. If this roll results in a battle then the text box on the gate is considered empty. Bakugan brawl 710g Pyrus Pyro Dragonoid stand on your card. Now the text box is considered empty. (Please don't lie about gate color)

    #324281
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    15 lol, but i dont do that stuff

    #324279
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok. GC set. Bakugan brawl, Ventus Garganoid (570gs) on mine.

    #324277
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my parents cancelled my birthday becuase i threw a party while they were gone on a trip.and plus i got my tv,computer,cell phone,ipod tooken away cus they found beer bottles after the party lol

    Well no duh, how old are you BTW, cause my brother did that too, LOL

    #324273
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    omg i have the game for the ps2, i love it even though its old, im the best at sniping and commanding my troops

    #324269
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    anyone play SWBF2

    I play that game but I can't play online. I'm a very skilled shooter. ;D

    #324270
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my parents cancelled my birthday becuase i threw a party while they were gone on a trip.and plus i got my tv,computer,cell phone,ipod tooken away cus they found beer bottles after the party lol

    #324267
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright! This should be good. Bakugan brawl 700g Pyrus Apollonir stand on my card.

    Brawl, Ventus Percival 720 on my gate!

    #324264
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright! This should be good. Bakugan brawl 700g Pyrus Apollonir stand on my card.

    #324261
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Metaaltair went offline so now I can brawl. I'm 12 so I'll go first. Hey you wanna have a preview of the tourney and do pyrus v.s ventus?

    Well I was using ventus anyways, LOL

    #324259
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hmm, my parents are angrey at me for not having a girlfreind yet, LOL, other than that, I am fine ;D

    #324258
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I HAVE:level 59 blastoise(Squirty)2 level 30 snorelax's(snore and lax)level 11 ekans(snake)level 19 pidgeotto(pidge)level 26 eevee(evan)level 14 meowth(meowy)level 13 oddish(oddis)level 30 ditto(deja vu)level 12 kabuto(kabuteri)level 14 poliwag(poli)level 20 psyduck(syd)level 25 lapras(lappy)level 17 mankey(monque)level 14 butterfree(cater)what do i do to get through?

    Train Lappy to level 58Train Kabuteri to 60Train Evan to 59Squirty is high enoughTrain Pidge to 62Train Poli to 60Go through Victory Road.

    #324256
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Metaaltair went offline so now I can brawl. I'm 12 so I'll go first. Hey you wanna have a preview of the tourney and do pyrus v.s ventus?

    #324253
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you shall not pass

Viewing 15 posts - 12,946 through 12,960 (of 45,228 total)