Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,916 through 12,930 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #324367
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey, let me know when you're ready to get back to this. This is my second brawl at a time, and I can't start another one or get back to my first one until I finish this one. If you don't want to finish, please let me know that you'd rather forfeit than continue, k?

    #324365
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It has to mean silver. There are no “Bronze” gates so it has to be talkin about silver gates. Just ask Ernie for clarification.

    #324364
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That only leaves one possible explanation. SM screwed up and made the launcher and booster cards say Bronze when they work on silver. Maybe we should ask Ernie.

    Why, its obviously not meant to say silver, so why bother, just give up!

    #324360
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my friend has it

    #324359
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That only leaves one possible explanation. SM screwed up and made the launcher and booster cards say Bronze when they work on silver. Maybe we should ask Ernie.

    #324355
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WHAT??? My mom kicked me off, and I come back to this, LOL, well I am pretty sure thers is no silver launcher, so till further notice I am winning!

    #324354
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I tried lookin for Silver Launcher but I couldn't find it. Hang on let me look again.

    #324350
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Mine is Hydranoid.

    #261150
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    There's Bronze Launcher, Gold Launcher and Copper Launcher.

    #261163
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Not all true. Certain pokemon can be caught with or without luck. Legendaries are very hard to catch. Pokemon lin lower levels like 20-30 can be caught easily. Others in higher levels are harder.

    #261416
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well I just thought it'd be an easier way to resolve conflicts without fighting so maybe it can have a child board in GD.

    #324346
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This is a bronze gate. There's Bronze launcher, Gold Launcher and Copper Launcher. The silver gates represent bronze and I'm sorry but I didn't know there was a rule about premade decks. So until there's an official rule about premade decks I can use what cards I can and want. New g's are:Me: 710+60+200=970You: 720+110+100=930Your still 40g's behind.

    #324342
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Good idea. It would resolve fights. Meaning less fights going on a once. ;D

    #324339
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'd waste money because it comes in a hell of a lot handy but since you don't have one I wont use it since it wont be fair. Geez it's not a big deal. I even offered not to use it if you didn't have one.Alright I activate my pyrus baliton and change to aquos. Now I activate Bronze Launcher. I get +100g's and since this is a bronze gate I get the bonus twice giving me 200g's. Our new g's are at: Me: 710+60+100=870g'sYou: 720+110+100= 930g'sCounter?

    Um, no floating decks, which means you need a set deck, and secondly, this isnt a bronze gate, but anyways, I activate turn around, now *Look up* Anything

    #324334
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'd waste money because it comes in a hell of a lot handy but since you don't have one I wont use it since it wont be fair. Geez it's not a big deal. I even offered not to use it if you didn't have one.Alright I activate my pyrus baliton and change to aquos. Now I activate Bronze Launcher. I get +100g's and since this is a bronze gate I get the bonus twice giving me 200g's. Our new g's are at: Me: 710+60+200= 970g'sYou: 720+110= 830g'sCounter?

Viewing 15 posts - 12,916 through 12,930 (of 45,228 total)