Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,901 through 12,915 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #324446
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    sorry im new here can some one please tell me how I use MD traps in a brawl.

    You can use them like regular traps. They're not different from any old trap. Unless you don't know how to play a trap?

    hmm my friend told me they work

    #324443
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just a note for you all…There is nothing confirmed, and rumors are always to be taken with a grain of salt. A very, very, very, VERY small grain of salt.Most likely Dragonoid and Helios are gonna be the only Maxus'.

    #322966
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Welcome, hope ya like it here.

    #324432
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wow....really now? I seriously hate you all now >_>

    Do you hate me? ;-;

    #324431
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I saw an old friend when I went down to Oklahoma yesterday. We used to be the same heighth with me barely taller and now hes 5'11. Im scared.

    LOL, yeah, all my freinds wondered how I sprouted, and I said,

    Im gonna try to drink milk more, I heard its good for calcium. LOL

    DRINK YOUR MILK, lol

    #324418
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ohai, welcome to BB, don't spam

    shes not gonna spam....but yea WELCOME TO BB VENTRUSJEN

    #324416
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know, you always pester people for their height, LOL, k, me- 5'10/11 last I checked, I be 14

    #324408
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Dunno how tall I am, and yeah… I do shave.

    #324395
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, well its my roll, Ventus neon thunder wilda 710 g's on your gate

    #324392
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, well V loses that one, whos roll?

    #324387
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Me and VentrusJen are friends and she is really new here so please be nice to her. Thank you!Want me to show u how to post a pic on ur profile?

    #324382
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    But yah you'd make a good counceler too yoshi.

    #324376
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    We need someone who has peace for a tongue and kindness for fingers. A good example would be CureDream.

    #324372
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yah. There is Bronze Launcher, Gold Launcher, Copper LauncherBronze Boost, Gold Boost and Copper Boost.

    #324369
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey, let me know if you ever plan on finishing this brawl. Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 12,901 through 12,915 (of 45,228 total)