Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,886 through 12,900 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #324475
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I took them outside at on Halloween night-past midnight lol-

    #324473
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What is that?! 😮

    #324472
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I was saying I have the same height. But I'm 12.

    #324468
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i am 5'2" maybe 5'3" i am 11

    same here. But I'm 12.

    #324467
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    here they are Myphotos052.jpgMyphotos050.jpgMyphotos070.jpg

    #324466
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Not completely. All I'm saying is using a master ball would be a good idea if you could get more. So don't to her.

    #324465
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh, somebody told me eet was male version of wilda, but wilda is male

    Although there's now the possibility Vandarus is a female Wilda...OR that they're two completely different species all together.

    #324464
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Num1rocker, your word isn't good enough, there's undeniable proof. Soyeah, that's not a stupid thing, that's a GOOD thing they did that.

    #324462
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    woah, esk, and u r 14?

    My family's always been short, soyeah...I especially get the shortness from my mom, she's the same height as me.

    #324460
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ALright, all those who hate this movie loose infinity internets, no exceptions (except Lux and SN, who better like this movie too).

    #324455
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    A little over 5'0″…Am I hated too, Yoshi?

    #324453
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Also the Wilda evolution is unknown, as I doubt he evolves into Flare Wilda he evolves into Vandarus! (most likely to be called Vandarus Wilda on the show if it happens)

    I THINK THIS MAY HAPPEN [/sarcasm]It's either gonna be Flare Wilda or like Nemus, a new unkown Bakugan.

    #324452
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    lol Twilight.

    #324450
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Counseling in real life=good, good ideaCounseling on a forum=FAIL, DO NOT WANT.

    #324447
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    @Lux, that depends, how tall are you?

    What happens if I say a little over 5 feet 9 inches?

Viewing 15 posts - 12,886 through 12,900 (of 45,228 total)