Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,871 through 12,885 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #324500
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, Ventus Percival 720 on mine!

    #324499
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl, Ventus Translucent Percival (580gs) on mine.

    #324498
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Darkus Turbine HAdes does not exist as of now, so unkown.

    OOOOOHHHHHHINCORRECTDarkus Turbine Hades is OWT in America.

    and happens to be 650g's!!!

    #324497
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know, your first since your younger!

    #324493
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darkus Turbine HAdes does not exist as of now, so unkown.

    #324492
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Kazoos fly during my nap times on thursdays, only when I eat pickles while punching a disabled dog, that occasionaly might be a robot, unless I sing about babies!!!

    #324491
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can I?

    Sure but follow the rule.

    #324490
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It affected me by not affecting me, wewt for all clocks in mah house changing automatically.

    #324489
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm also pretty sure Shaodw's name isn't Shadow Vulcan and that you spell Bronze with an “E” at the end. What I'm tryin to say is SM makes mistakes all the time.

    #324488
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can I?

    #324487
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I didn't lose that battle until we got confirmation on what color card Bronze Launcher is for.

    Okey Dokey, but obviously its not silver, otherwise it would say silver, dur!!!

    #324483
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Aww why?

    #324481
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It made me sleepy while play my cousin's PS3.

    #324480
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I didn't lose that battle until we got confirmation on what color card Bronze Launcher is for.

    #324479
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So, you took them this morning?=P

Viewing 15 posts - 12,871 through 12,885 (of 45,228 total)