Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,856 through 12,870 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #324523
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sense It's first to 3 gatecards. I use Combo Battle. I roll Ventus Hades and Ventus Translucent Percival. What do you throw in?

    #324522
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Two dogs, a Yorkie and a Dachshund, two cats (dunno species), two birds (one green-cheeked conure, one sky-blue parrotlet), one rat, and four aquariums full of fish of various species.

    #324521
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, Ventus Scrapper 700 on mine!

    #324520
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Ventus Cosmic Ingram (670gs) on mine.

    #324519
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hurt Jazz (still happy?)J=4B=10

    #324518
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set, your roll!

    #324517
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, I didn't see the text. So win that card. GC set.

    #324516
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: LockdownMe: 550gsYou: 750gsI use Fire Shutdown and BlazeMe: 850gs because G-Power bonuses are doubled

    Fire Shutdown fails, cause we are both ventus, so I am still winning!

    #324513
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: LockdownMe: 550gsYou: 750gsI use Fire Shutdown and BlazeMe: 850gs because G-Power bonuses are doubled

    #324510
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ventus neon thunder Wilda 710 on your gate!

    #324509
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    lol.

    #324508
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No. Your roll.

    #324506
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate open, wind portal, anything?

    #324505
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll ventus Hades (650gs) on yours.

    #324502
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So, you took them this morning?=P

    no OCt 30 after midnight when it was then Halloween lol

Viewing 15 posts - 12,856 through 12,870 (of 45,228 total)