Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,841 through 12,855 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #324552
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    your locked in a room, no windows. you have to eat something drink something and find the key to get out.in the room theres a bed a calendar and a piano..

    umm.You drink from the spring, and eat the Dates

    You drink from the spring, and eat the Dates and use the piano keys to get out, lol

    #324551
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I don't know how to get on Wifi. :'( Can someone help me?

    #324548
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Welcome. I also like pokemon and bakugan. But forget about that. Welcome to BB.

    #324540
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ii wouldnt mind a ps3

    #324537
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    I know the answer, A window was open so a bee came in and landed on the only real flower in the room!Here's another riddleWhat is one thing that all wise menregardless of their religion or politicsagree is between heaven and earth?

    Space

    Wrong, This one is pretty easy compared to that flower one.

    UR MOM! LOL, JK, um... the atmosphere? stars? planets? clouds? the sky?

    WRONG!, anybody have any more idea's?

    #324536
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I dont know hope you get it back soon.

    #324535
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what does that really make my score?

    #324534
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know. You just have higher g-powered ventus bakugan than me. I need 700g-power bakugan Awg! >:(

    #324533
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #324532
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I should have made a rule like: you can use as many ability cards rule. :( But I lose. That makes me 3-14.

    LOL, I didnt use one ability!!!

    #324531
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I should have made a rule like: you can use as many ability cards rule. :( But I lose. That makes me 3-14.

    #324529
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I give up, my scanner is crap, and my camera isnt working, oh well, at least I can save this monarus for other contests!

    #324528
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, so I add in Ventus Percival 720, gate open, hellstorm, and since I have wind portal in my used pile, each of my bakugan get +100 me-700+720+190+190+100+100=2000you-650+580+190+190=1610Anything?

    #324525
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    30/48c

    #324524
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sense It's first to 3 gatecards. I use Combo Battle. I roll Ventus Hades and Ventus Translucent Percival. What do you throw in?

    Card series?

Viewing 15 posts - 12,841 through 12,855 (of 45,228 total)