Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,796 through 12,810 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #324690
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, it might have been level 67.

    #324688
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK. BaKugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Darkus Turbine Hades 640G my gate.

    #324683
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, it means it is either level 66, 67, or 68.

    #324681
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yep. I play Copper Launcher, I gain 100Me: 840+100=940You: 910Counter?

    #324679
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I don't remember, Level 66-68.

    #324678
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    On my card. Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Darkus Steel Core Moskeeto 740G on my gate!Gate Card open! Dusk!Me: 740+140=840You: 670+120=790Counter?

    #324675
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

    #324673
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    In my Pokemon Diamond I have a TYRANITAR!

    #324672
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK. Now you have to roll onto my gate.

    #324670
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok. Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Darkus Fear Ripper 250G on your gate.

    #324666
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    G's?

    #324665
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    And possibly trade in Pokemon.

    #324662
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Too many, they are everywhere, mostly on my bookshelf though, but some are just laying on the ground in every room, but I have no clue how many I have!!!

    #324660
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thanks. the thing is though i get confused about whos turn it is.

    LOL, I know, sometimes it gets confusing, but nice bakugan, I am so getting that neon starter, the one with ventus moskeeto ;D

    #324647
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    MY FRIEND PUKED OUT OF HIS NOSE! (TRUE STORY) Seriously, it is true

Viewing 15 posts - 12,796 through 12,810 (of 45,228 total)