Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,781 through 12,795 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #324730
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im 5 ft 4? and 16? im really short :L

    #324728
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Im gonna try to drink milk more, I heard its good for calcium. LOL

    Calcium...in milk? NO WAI! lolI thought that was common sense, but yeah drinking milk and sleeping more is probably best. You grow the most when you sleep and calcium obviously allows your bones to grow better, orange juice is probably the next best non dairy product out there that isn't like some kind of pill of tofu-related item.@Lux, that depends, how tall are you?

    TOFU? I LOVE TOFU! TOFU TOFU TOFU! I ADD FLAVORING TO IT SO IT TASTES BETTER! TOFU! TOFU TOFU TOFU!

    Me too, I love tofu, I always get tofu at all the asian restaurants we go to, Yay TOFU!!!

    That better be a joke seeming on how my post was.

    #324727
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    aww i love lloyd, when he was crying last night, really sad :'(i only like olly in simons cat.BUT LUCIE ALL THE WAY (Y) i also like stacey 😀

    #324720
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Im gonna try to drink milk more, I heard its good for calcium. LOL

    Calcium...in milk? NO WAI! lolI thought that was common sense, but yeah drinking milk and sleeping more is probably best. You grow the most when you sleep and calcium obviously allows your bones to grow better, orange juice is probably the next best non dairy product out there that isn't like some kind of pill of tofu-related item.@Lux, that depends, how tall are you?

    TOFU? I LOVE TOFU! TOFU TOFU TOFU! I ADD FLAVORING TO IT SO IT TASTES BETTER! TOFU! TOFU TOFU TOFU!

    Me too, I love tofu, I always get tofu at all the asian restaurants we go to, Yay TOFU!!!

    #324718
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Im gonna try to drink milk more, I heard its good for calcium. LOL

    Calcium...in milk? NO WAI! lolI thought that was common sense, but yeah drinking milk and sleeping more is probably best. You grow the most when you sleep and calcium obviously allows your bones to grow better, orange juice is probably the next best non dairy product out there that isn't like some kind of pill of tofu-related item.@Lux, that depends, how tall are you?

    TOFU? I LOVE TOFU! TOFU TOFU TOFU! I ADD FLAVORING TO IT SO IT TASTES BETTER! TOFU! TOFU TOFU TOFU!

    #324713
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #324712
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Good Game.

    #324708
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK. Ability Card Activate! Hades Turbine, if My Turbine Hades stands and begins a battle, I get 250G but can't play any abilities or a trap during the battle.Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Darkus Turbine Hades 640G on my gate! Now I get 250G!GC open, High Ground. All G-Power boosts given by red cards are doubled, so my 250G boost is doubled to a 500G boost!Me: 640+500=1140+150=1290GI am guessing you want the Haos boost because it is higher.You: 650+170=820GCounter?

    #324704
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hmm, OK. I will let you have that one. Now roll onto my cardSCORE:You: 1Me: 2

    #324703
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey, V put himself back on the board!

    #324701
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    We know. And I am sure V knows too. It takes him a while to get it updated, there are like over 20 brawls per day.

    #324700
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    needs to get updated x

    #324697
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This has all gone according to plan, thanks for saving me!I play Shadow Vortex, you get no Gate bonus!Me: 690You: 650Counter?

    #324696
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry, I delete post.

    #324695
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have to go check it.

Viewing 15 posts - 12,781 through 12,795 (of 45,228 total)