Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
November 2, 2009 at 4:48 pm #324645
Ooh! I Have all three of those Pokemon games, and I also have the Zelda Game!Other Wi-Fi Games:Super Smash Bros. BrawlNot a lot of DS games, though.
November 2, 2009 at 4:02 pm #324639Yep. This movie is epic. But I never saw it, I just know it is epic.
November 2, 2009 at 2:33 pm #324622Can I have boosts please?
November 2, 2009 at 1:03 pm #324607Welcome to BB im AD or you can call me David I bet you will love it here
November 2, 2009 at 12:27 pm #324602Im also going to get just money so I can buy my pets so cool toys.
November 2, 2009 at 12:21 pm #324600it said on wikipedia that mira will get 2 guardian bakugan. wilda and vandarus, the twin brother of wilda.i'm not saying this is true ok?
I doubt it is, seeing as how it's a wiki...
November 2, 2009 at 12:20 pm #324599
178 is my grand total24 Pyrus 31 Aquos 27 Haos, 32 Darkus, 33 Subterra, 31 Ventus, and 0 Clear. From those, I have 18 traps, 3 Pyrus, 3 Aquos, 3 Haos, 4 Darkus, 2 Subterra (3 for those who count Wired as a trap, but you're an idiot if you do), and 3 Ventus.
Subterra is fail, yet you have the most in it, why...
Because it's the most common here. People don't like Subterra here.
November 2, 2009 at 12:19 pm #324598
But is there any way to tell at the store which Starter has the 700G+ Bakugan in it? Computer turns off in 6 minutes, 6 more minutes of chat time xP
If you know the Bakugan's closed ball form, then you can determine if it might have 700+gs. It would need to be a Bakugan in the "Strongest Bakugan" section, or another one with a 700+ form, like many B3s.
Yes, 700g+ B3s are common. In fact, exactly half of my B3s are over 700 (the other three are under 700, and no 700 exactly), Neon Thunder WIlda 710g, Crystal VErias 710g, and core Darkus Moskeeto 740g (which also comes in 700g, like Lux's).
November 2, 2009 at 12:17 pm #324597For 700g bakugan there'spyrus blade tigrerra 700gsubterra clayf 700gpyrus appollonir 700gdarkus core moskeeto 700gdarkus alpha percival 720gventus scraper 700gpyrus pyro drago 710gdarkus hades 710gcrystal verias 710ghaos mega nemus 720gsubterra elfin 700g, ?, ?pyrus elfin 700g, ?, ?subterra wilda 700gcore pyrus abis omega 750gventus neon thunder wilda 710gprolly some i'm missing and more with the release of B3
Likw crystal Verias 710g and core Darkus Moskeeto 700g AND 740g (there are two -powers for it).
November 2, 2009 at 12:03 pm #3245965'6
November 2, 2009 at 11:36 am #324595walk to the bus stop :'( stupid mum >:( :'(
November 2, 2009 at 11:30 am #324594Im trying to get an italian greyhound maybe for Xmas.We also adopt a cat from petsmart his cute his orange taby short hair cat.
awwwww so cute :'( :'( :'( you are a good person 😀
November 2, 2009 at 11:29 am #324593hey jenny 😀 i'm SW which stands for(Subterra-Warrior) me umbreon and murkrow won't let you beat us in a personal message battle
November 2, 2009 at 11:28 am #324592Im trying to get an italian greyhound maybe for Xmas.We also adopt a cat from petsmart his cute his orange taby short hair cat.
November 2, 2009 at 11:22 am #324591you the grey one for some time(we even saw it for months)
-
AuthorPosts


Entries (RSS)