Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,736 through 12,750 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #324866
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Old news, dude. It IS posted on the main page, after all…But it's basically a pearl version of clears, which is awesome. Dual STs FTW.

    #324865
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    700gHaos Mega BrontesSubterra WildaSubterra ClayfHigherSteel Dakus Moskeeto 740gPyrus Pyro Dragonoid 710g

    You are missing a LOT of Bakugan from BOTH lists, Swave.

    #324862
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Sorry, I live in St. Louis. When are they suppose to be coming here? ???

    No one knows exactly when Bakugan get shipped to each area. Its just a day to day basis.

    He should have them, Jefferson City Target had them, and St. Louis would seem more likely to get stuff out, being a bigger city...

    #324861
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Balls :VOK, for srs, I'd say what makes them "Bakugan"

    #324860
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    And when was that? Like 12 years ago...

    I know. But it take the company like at least a year for them to create each series.

    #324859
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i just saw something near the end of this video [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_xduoo456k[/youtube]

    It's called "The Bakugan Terminal Program", apparently. That's the King's mystery Bakugan.

    #324857
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hmm... Not a very modest topic, but I'll take you on. Hehehe...What Pokemon did Ghastly conjure up in the episode "Maiden's Peak" to scare Bulbasaur and Squirtle?

    That's my favorite question. Venastiose.

    #324856
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Whirled- Cirno ⑨That's it.

    #324841
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hmm, neopets- ownrofkooniesThats all the online games for me, LOL

    #324838
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    it is not bad, what attribute is it?

    I have a bakutin and it came in it. it is a pyrus BRONZE percival with 500gAnd Esky,Off Topic: Welcome back......I love twilight and i couldnt think of a name...

    #324819
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    RAwr~

    #324818
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nice to meet you man!

    She's a girl, just so you know...

    #324814
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well I have the day off today, so yeah…

    #324809
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well I wake up at 5:45 each day, school starts at 7:00, I get out at 3:03, except on fridays, which varies till 4:00 to 5:00 depending on how long my club meetings end.

    #324805
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, which is why I cant beat you sooners, but I am coming up with a strategy for you 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 12,736 through 12,750 (of 45,228 total)