Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,721 through 12,735 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #324902
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Do pokemon ever die?What pokemon tastes the best if they do die?How come pokemon seem to never go to the restroom, and also, how come meowth is the only known pokemon to speak the English Language?Can meowth speak any other languages other than pokenese and English?

    Too many realistic questions. But meowth isn't the only pokemon that can speak english.

    #324901
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have sycthes like razors

    #324900
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i can bounce people off my stomach 8), i killed a guy :-[

    #324899
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    if may's bulbasaur evolved(it did twice) would may still have a chance with ash?(because ya, venusaur, and a bulbasaur, lil funky :-) or would buneary and pikachu stay together so dawn and ash will? (dawn's cyndaquil is a female, ash's is male(proven) that's a double dose of love :'(

    Do pokemon ever die?What pokemon tastes the best if they do die?How come pokemon seem to never go to the restroom, and also, how come meowth is the only known pokemon to speak the English Language?Can meowth speak any other languages other than pokenese and English?

    NOT TRUE! chatot can 8)

    #324894
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have VERY high metabolism, as a result I drink lots of soda, and still stay in good physical condition.

    #324885
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's because you post in sections like general discussion that don't count towards your post count

    oh.... thanks :)

    #324884
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Do pokemon ever die?What pokemon tastes the best if they do die?How come pokemon seem to never go to the restroom, and also, how come meowth is the only known pokemon to speak the English Language?Can meowth speak any other languages other than pokenese and English?

    #324883
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    1.num#1 playing the violin at school2.awesome snowboarder and skater3.if i try really hard enough i can drink milk and spit it through my nostrils4.i can spit up to 7 feet

    #324876
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Old news, dude. It IS posted on the main page, after all...But it's basically a pearl version of clears, which is awesome. Dual STs FTW.

    Oh i didnt know that..... ugh im so stupid....... anyways might as well call this spam.....

    no, there are some noobs who are too stupid to check the main page AND the official site, so leave it for them.

    yea noobs are soo stupid

    #324874
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    None of the newer Baku-series bakugan! >:( :'(

    #324873
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Old news, dude. It IS posted on the main page, after all...But it's basically a pearl version of clears, which is awesome. Dual STs FTW.

    Oh i didnt know that..... ugh im so stupid....... anyways might as well call this spam.....

    no, there are some noobs who are too stupid to check the main page AND the official site, so leave it for them.

    #324871
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Old news, dude. It IS posted on the main page, after all...But it's basically a pearl version of clears, which is awesome. Dual STs FTW.

    Oh i didnt know that..... ugh im so stupid....... anyways might as well call this spam.....

    #324870
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    But I don't. >:( I checked the Target and TRU I live by and they don't have any BakuFlip, Neon, or Core yet at least. :'( When I get more money, I'ma see if Wal-Mart has any.

    What about Crystal? That's B3 too, and out too (I have one, crystal Verias).

    #324869
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Balls :VlolOK, for srs, I'd say what makes them "Bakugan"

    #324868
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    But I don't. >:( I checked the Target and TRU I live by and they don't have any BakuFlip, Neon, or Core yet at least. :'( When I get more money, I'ma see if Wal-Mart has any.

Viewing 15 posts - 12,721 through 12,735 (of 45,228 total)