Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,751 through 12,765 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #324794
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gc open Catch upleat gate cards gets +200me=660+200+80=920gsu=720+80=800gsthis time i think im right ventus switch to quick charge ?

    Yeppers, ability activate, ventus, now the gates quick charge, and to top thing off, ability activate, turn around, Good Game, just cant beat me yet though ;D

    #324789
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Awesome, looks like its time for those Ventus Veriases to be released too.

    They are too, I have seen ventus reverse and ventus neon verias, LOL, where have you been sooners!

    #324788
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry, I live in St. Louis. When are they suppose to be coming here? ???

    #324787
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope, I activate my ventus baliton, now I am darkus, and now I activate baliton, since I lost I get ventus and turn around back, now, Ventus Percival 720 on your gate!

    #324784
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    But he's only 13. He started his adventure at 10.

    #324781
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    When did that come out??

    Its with the new B3 starter packs, it comes with neon pyrus abis omega, and aquos neon fencer, I havent gotten it yet, but I know other members have!

    #324778
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate open, wind portal, anything?

    #324773
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    For 700g bakugan there'spyrus blade tigrerra 700gsubterra clayf 700gpyrus appollonir 700gdarkus core moskeeto 700gdarkus alpha percival 720gventus scraper 700gpyrus pyro drago 710gdarkus hades 710gcrystal verias 710ghaos mega nemus 720gsubterra elfin 700g, ?, ?pyrus elfin 700g, ?, ?subterra wilda 700gcore pyrus abis omega 750gventus neon thunder wilda 710gDarkus core moskeeto 700/740gSubterra core thunder wilda 750ghaos flip alto brontes 720 gshaos core alto brontes 720 gsVentus neon moskeeto 740g'sprolly some i'm missing and more with the release of B3

    Added 2 more to the list...

    i added two to the list

    Added Ventus neon Moskeeto to the list!

    #324772
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yepz i just wanted u to use an abilityso gc setventus el condor stand on my card 660gs

    Well I could of used a trap, but that would of disabled me from using quick end, or other attribute changes I might need! Now, Ventus neon Thunder Wilda 710 on my gate!

    #324770
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Why does Ash never age throughout all the seasons, and why does pikachu get weak in the beginning of every series?

    Mine was never answered, is that because we caught onto you guys?

    Ash does age. They say he's 13. The pikachu part of it, Pikachu has power serges after long travels. Pikachu may be getting seasick when travelling in long distances by sea. And the way he gets sick is by eletrical power serges inside of him.

    #324769
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The g's are 170, so I activate turn around, so now I won, gate set, your roll

    #324766
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Why does Ash never age throughout all the seasons, and why does pikachu get weak in the beginning of every series?

    Mine was never answered, is that because we caught onto you guys?

    #324765
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nah, ventus is easier, now the gate is quick charge, anything? (Also, techincally carlsnaut was never activated, but you can re-activate it)

    #324764
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    your good, how come through age of ash, why did his voice get squekier? doesnt make sense? shuldnt ur voice get deeper?

    That, I'm really sure. ??? That's very weird.

    #324763
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    why does the main girl character always change in the following series, and when will there be new pokemon

    Each girl came from different region right. Certain girlss had to stay in their region to stay with family. They say there is one more region of pokemon coming in 2010. If not, I don't know what to say.

Viewing 15 posts - 12,751 through 12,765 (of 45,228 total)