Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,526 through 12,540 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #325329
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    uh damnnice brawl you did well for a newbie

    #325328
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    710. Also, this is a non-floating, correct?

    Correct. I'm using a deck for my Aquos bakugan. Not FloatingGC: Duck & WinMe: 410gsYou: 820gsYou win that gatecard. Your roll.

    #325326
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    710. Also, this is a non-floating, correct?

    #325325
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You can't. Not part of the rules. So I win.

    #325324
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    sorry. I posted.

    #325323
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I get all my abilitys back know right

    #325322
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Here in the bakudome somewhere.It was your turn when I left, and you didn't take it...

    #325321
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gs?

    #325320
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Where is our brawl?

    #325319
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use Special Boost because Alpha Hydranoid is a Heavy Metal Bakugan. We both have two gatecards in our used piles so, 50 x 4 = 200gsMe: 1170gscounter?

    #325318
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan trap ventus tripod epsilonchange to aquosability activatebathed in lightme - 1080gyou - 970g

    #325317
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nou, and because you kept PMing them (and esk) asking, they said no, you kept asking, etc…Plus we still haven't finished out brawl.

    #325316
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Why Spammer?

    #325313
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I can brawl whoever I feel like, and I only take challenges from my friends. :l

    Whatever. Are you brawling or not!?

    #325310
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Silent Naga, please empty your mailbox. :'(

Viewing 15 posts - 12,526 through 12,540 (of 45,228 total)