Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,541 through 12,555 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #325306
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use Wind ShutdownMe: 970gscounter?

    #325305
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok I'll do again and changeyea ok I got itso bakugan brawl ventus percival 720g stand gc openoceansprayme - 900gyou - 770gcounter?

    #325301
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Character name:CirnoSex:Fattribute(s):AquosGuardian Bakugan:FreezerSupport Bakugan:Atmos, Rafflesian, Hammersaur, AnchorsaurTrap:Triad SphinxAge: Real Age 60, looks about 7-10Birth country: GensokyoSpecies:Ice FairyAppearance :1200552555127tv6.jpgPersonality:EYE AM TEH STRONGEST Eye am Cirno, And eye am teh strongest. Eye leik freezing frogs, freezing Suwako, and freezing frogs.

    #325277
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    like i said ::) whats the only non hack pokemon that was never mentioned

    #325275
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's correct.

    #325274
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, stand, Ventus Scrapper 700g on my gate, ability activate, lightwind, now harpus is on my gate, now gate open, wind portal, I am obviously winning, Anything?

    #325269
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i posted first, move it or beat it :-

    #325267
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Guess.

    #325266
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I rolled Darkus Hydranoid on your card.670gs. Now activate the gatecard which has to be a silver because you lost the other

    #325262
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i am so confused

    #325260
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Activate the gate. lol.

    #325258
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    srry gc set bakugan brawl ventus harpus stand 300gon my gc

    #325253
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what's the only non hack pokemon never mentioned?

    #325247
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no way to say it, but needed to

    #325246
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok so gc set bakugan brawlventus altair stand 500g on my gc

Viewing 15 posts - 12,541 through 12,555 (of 45,228 total)