Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,511 through 12,525 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #325358
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i wake up at 6/7 normallymon - weds : 9.25 - 3.15thurs - fri :

    #325357
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nothing i losebakugan brawlventus percival 720g on my gc

    #325356
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    um i dunno

    #325348
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well he is worth it

    I know, but now I am upset, cause we left him at the front, and he was the only one, but oh well, the employess will put him back, and the only other ventus bakugan I wanted/needed were altair and leefram, which had bad bakugan, but this one also had a darkus ingram, oh well, next time...

    #325345
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just let him use it.

    #325344
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    No gauntlets, for I dont have one. And I dont care what you use as long as it follows teh rules.

    If one player has one, and the other doesn't, the player with one ONLY chooses between the g bonus from GC, or the gauntlet's bonus. Not both. (Correct me if I am wrong) So yash. Its legal play.And I will do the test. 😉

    Just give it up, gauntlets are uber cheap and should be banned!!!

    #325342
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ironically, my wal-mart just re-stocked with bakusteel today, I was this close to gettin a ventus viper helios starter, until my mom got all angry, then my dad got angry cause my mom got angry, leading to me getting agry cause no bakugan, oh well!

    #325340
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What gs?

    #325339
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    BB, Pyrus Helios stand, my card.Aaaand sadly now I hast go to bed.

    #325337
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #325335
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm in a brawl anyway. I'm locking this topic til I'm done.

    #325334
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    New: Got Aqous Elico, 680gs!

    #325332
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It was for the scoreboard right.

    #325331
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ha. I wasn't trying to be a spammer. You guy just p*** me off. >:(

    #325330
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got Aqous Elico, 680gs.

Viewing 15 posts - 12,511 through 12,525 (of 45,228 total)